The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join TCK (Status: TCK Member)

2 posters

Go down

Application to join TCK (Status: TCK Member) Empty Application to join TCK (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Trytan Sun 24 Aug - 13:47

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

My main character is a Level 20 Warrior/Ranger named Trytan Voorhes. I have a few other low level characters that I never ended up playing very often.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

I played Prophecies a lot. The guild I was in started getting really crazy into PVP around the time Factions came out I bought Factions but never really played it that much. Just recently started playing again and decided to buy Nightfall.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

I'm 28 years old, my first name is Mike and I am a man......My younger brother-in law also has a couple of low level characters on my account that he plays when he is over at our house, he is 13 years old.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

I live in Ontario, Canada. Live about an hour's drive from Niagara Falls.

5. Times and days you play:

Good question....Used to play about 20 hours a week a couple of years ago. In the last year I've maybe played 20 minutes every 3 months. Recently just started playing again whenever I've had spare time. Spare time has been at a premium recently though. I imagine I'd be on at least 2 or 3 times a week for maybe an hour or two at a time. My brother-in-law is probably on with his characters once every couple months for a period of 48 consecutive hours at a time lol.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

What is a Ventrilo? Perhaps I will have to investigate this question.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

I'm just looking for a good group of friendly players to play with when I have time to go online. I've always enjoyed helping new players in the low level areas. And I would love to be able to start up some new characters maybe and have people other than henchmen to play with.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

I am a mechanical engineer by day and just recently became a first time father. My hobbies include golf, movies, and reading (currently engrossed in the Malazan Book of the Fallen series).

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

I like to play PVE, find PVP and all the hardcore attitudes that go along with it to be quite annoying and boring. I am a friendly player and think I could contribute to a social and helpful playing atmosphere. As far as what I'd like to accomplish in the game I'd like to help other players as much as I can and also get some help myself and maybe finally finish playing through Factions and getting into Nightfall.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I performed a google search and found a guild wars forum that had a section for PVE guilds that were recruiting.
Checked into the guild and really liked what I read.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

Nothing I can think of really. Most of my memorable GW experiences where a couple years ago and details are sketchy. I remember lots of bad experiences with Guilds and a few enjoyable ones which were almost always unfortunately short lived due to others growing bored of PVE.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Application to join TCK (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Application to join TCK (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Mon 25 Aug - 1:21

Hi Trytan,

Thank you for you application. You indicated that you are retuning to the GW. Since this is not a hard-core "gotta be on all the time guild", you'll be welcomed anytime you log on. We like people to group together and hope that you have an opportunity to play with us whenever you get on.

It sounds like your proph background will really help those still trying to get through; as well as, once you jump into the other chapters, there are many others to group with.

I will put you name in our friends list so i can give you an invite so we can give you a warm welcome. Nonetheless, if you catch any of the officers on, you may whisper them also.

Lady Herodias

PS. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY!
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down