The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Vision's Application (Status TCK Member)

3 posters

Go down

Neverending Vision's Application (Status TCK Member) Empty Neverending Vision's Application (Status TCK Member)

Post by Neverending Vision Sun 17 Aug - 6:03

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
So far i only have the 1 Character, His name is Neverending Vision and he is a Warrior/Ranger.
I chose his name because in World of Warcraft my characters name was Vision and i liked that name for a character. Im not sure why i chose to put neverending before it? hehe.
The warrior is normally the easiest character to use and learn a game with so i pick him and all so i like melee characters more then spell casters, Im sort of regretting making my second skill ranger i probley would of been better off picking monk or the other maurer or whatever its called secondary class but the pet is cool so its not the end of the world Smile

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
I have the Prophecies chapter and i bought it about 5 days ago so im still less then a week old and trying to learn the game

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):
My real life name is Josh im 26 and male

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):
Im from Adelaide in Australia

5. Times and days you play:
My time zone is +9:30 if that helps at all Smile
I normally play for about an hour or two a night on weeknights any time between 6pm and 12pm.
Weekends if im not busy ill probly be on most of the day.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)
I dont have ventrillo but i used to have it on my old computer and have used it alot in the past for gaming.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
All i really expect from the guild is a friendly bunch of guild mates cos thats what really makes the guild fun.
It would be good to learn the game abit more and any tips you guys have would be greatly appreciated Smile

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
Hmm.. I always hate having to talk about myself.
Well I like animals and work for a company which trains guide dogs for blind people, and have an akita as a pet.
I like to keep myself bust by playing Soccer, Basketball and pool I love sport and its always fun competing against people.
I own a sports car which i have done a bit of work on and its my baby hehe

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?
So far im still trying to learn the game all i do is run around doing quests and killing everything that moves. I would like to get my char to level 20 and then explore the world some more killing monsters. I would like to give pvp a go too but not anything serious just for a bit of fun

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.
The way i found out about this guild was i left a message on the looking for guild forum and Lady Herodias sent me a very good message so i decided to apply here cos i liked what she wrote.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.
I am addicted to internet games Smile I played Ultima online for about 6 years and then played WOW for just over a year then I played EVE online for a while and am just starting gw's now its a great game and its free to play so even better! Atm im talking all my friends into starting to play so hopefully if they all join they will like the guild and join too Laughing
Neverending Vision
Neverending Vision
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Neverending Vision's Application (Status TCK Member) Empty Re: Neverending Vision's Application (Status TCK Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 18:12

Neverending,

Its great to have you in the guild...I can tell you'll be fun to have around, as well as a wonderful addition to our Australia and NZ timeframe! I will continue to recruit more from down under so that TCK can have a nice group to play together.

To officers and guild members: Please take the time to get to know Josh connect with him when doing any group hunts!

Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Neverending Vision's Application (Status TCK Member) Empty Re: Neverending Vision's Application (Status TCK Member)

Post by Game Nurse Sun 17 Aug - 19:16

Hey there Josh! Great talking to you last night...

I LOVE the pet thing about a ranger as well. And I had the same issue, it kinda sucks as a secondary, but the PET!! Just wait, you can get tigers, monster chickens, and a phoenix as a pet as you go along!!! I kept wishing I could have more than one at once, wouldn't a little pet herd be fun??? *grin* After all, necros get to have a herd of undead ugly monsters.... not fair...

I look forward to playing with you and please look me up anytime I am on...I am relatively new myself at this.

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Neverending Vision Mon 18 Aug - 3:43

OMG Monster Chickens if I can beat colonel sanders too one ill tame it but if i don't beat him ill just eat it for dinner Very Happy

So far everybody has been so helpfull and great to talk too. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.
Neverending Vision
Neverending Vision
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down