The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GW2 at last

Go down

GW2 at last Empty GW2 at last

Post by Danny Fri 27 Apr - 18:04

I am online an hour early....cool.
The server I chose is Ferguson's Corner....no particular reason. Had to pick something. My first toon is a Norn...female, elementalist...Di Not

Give me a holler if you are on line
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

GW2 at last Empty Re: GW2 at last

Post by Danny Sat 28 Apr - 3:29

Well I am currently unable to log in...right after a game update....probably everyone doing the same thing. I have a Norn ele, a Charr necro and a human thief. after about 5 hrs of play the lag got really bad..i figure west coast players jumping in may have some impact there.

So far the ele is by far the most damage dealing toon I have played. The players all runinng around can be used to your advantage because you dont need an invite to join a boss killing fight. The "This is my story" aspect is a solo deal and you had best be at a level to handle it or you will be going bacck to the beginning.....a lot.

Since this is my 2nd time dealing with servers I have to adjust, I hope they get them balanaced and add a lot more bandwidth...the lag time is awful when it fills up.

all in all....I will be playing GW2 more and GW less.

This is not a comprehensive review but you can get those from magazines, i mho it is a keeper. cheers
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum