The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just Bragging

Go down

just Bragging Empty just Bragging

Post by Danny Tue 7 Jun - 3:04

I did it.....LOL I am a Legendary Guardian. HOO RAH

I also found an active guild. The Intrepid Shadow Blades. Yeah, it doesnt sound as cool as ours but there are 10 0r more people logged in daily. I am learning new things like Speed clearing and promises of new elite areas to come.

I started a new toon and have her thru Tyeria and Elonia, and am actually enjoying playing a mesmer. She is actually kicking butt.

Still miss the gang. But i had to brag. Later guys

Di
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

just Bragging Empty Re: just Bragging

Post by Danny Sat 18 Jun - 9:14

This is starying yo look like a blog lol. But where else am I to chronicle my GW exploits? I just solo's (with heroes) a time for heroes. Go me. I remember watching from the sidelines as others ran it for me, but i never really particitpated before. Now I am trying to max my eotn titiles and need to fill books fast so I figured what the heck. What is the worst that could happen...die? I have lots of experience doing that Smile

I took 3 hro monks equipped them all with extinguish. and spirit spammed my way thru it...with the immense help of Pain Inverter. Tomorrow I will try HM.

Still missin ya
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum