The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallooooo again!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Hallooooo again!!!!!!!!!! Empty Hallooooo again!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Game Nurse Sun 7 Nov - 23:39

Hey there peoples!!!!!!!!!!

So I have been logging on here and there recently after I plugged in my names to the calculator aqnd was mortified at how little I have achieved!! omg what did I do with all those hours I spent on this game?????

Anyways, I have been seeing a few of you in dribbles and dabs...so if any of you ever log on again, I usually play after 9pmish PST, but I am not on every night. However if any of you want to work on something for their hall, you are free to shoot me a pm or post it here and lets set a date!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we all get together for the Big GW2 game!!!

much kisses and loves,
nurse
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Hallooooo again!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hallooooo again!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Danny Wed 10 Nov - 5:07

Just when i get back in the game my computer decides that Guild ars is too much for it and it died. I am getting a dynomite system for christmas but until then i am stuck on an ancient laptop that coughs when ever i try to log on. I can do some stuff but i wouldn't want to be my own partner.

Besides it looks like GW2 aint happen any time soon. Good to see some familiar faces here again. I have parts on order for the old puter, maybe i can rez it. But never was a healer lol

Cya soon...i hope
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Sun 21 Nov - 3:11

Man...thought TCK would have stayed dead. I went to ONE and Bleu gave me the boot after a while. Luck would have it, TSK finally started "waking up". I'm in TSK now. If anyone in TCK actually comes back around, just talk to Jaz if she's online.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryder of Argonoth Sun 5 Dec - 3:59

I am back playing if anyone is around i doubt i will join another serious guild i am in one with a few friends that i have gamed with for yrs but if you guys want to add me and run some stuff go for it Stryder of Argonoth or Aerwynn Swift are my toons that i run now
Stryder of Argonoth
Stryder of Argonoth
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzuki Thu 3 Feb - 2:44

Hello everyone. I haven't done much of an update in a really long time. I stopped playing GW for quite a while to focus on some other things (family, school, etc) and also due to the general lack of updates of content. With GW:Beyond however, I have an excuse to get on every now and then.

I've left TCK but not to join another serious guild. Some friends of mine have seen the stuff ArenaNet has released about GW2 and they're very excited about it. They've started playing GW1 to pick up the story and get a general feel of the GW universe so I get on every now and then to help them out. I've established a small guild with them (it's just three of us) to make things easier.

I still consider myself a Cherubim Knight so if anyone would ever like assistance with anything and I'm online, feel free to send me a whisper (Curatio Animus). I've gotten a little rusty at Monking but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it again eventually.

I will hopefully be seeing you guys in GW2. After seeing what ArenaNet has done to the classes (especially the Guardian), I know I'm definitely going to play it now.

If anyone would like to contact me outside of GW, you can send an e-mail to:

blacklightconstellations(at)gmail(dot)com
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum