The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

out on the road again

3 posters

Go down

out on the road again Empty out on the road again

Post by TIll KIll Sun 4 Apr - 16:59

well boys and gals its that time again going to be out on a job so I'll be on the road again so I'll be MIA till I get back so till then look after each other and when I get back we will have to sit around and bs again hope all are well and doing fine

see ya all when I can
Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

out on the road again Empty Touching base with ya all

Post by TIll KIll Sun 18 Apr - 17:32

Hey guys and gals

well things are normal here working 60+ hrs a week on another dam works ok but there is nothing and I mean nothing around me and as for internet well thats a joke had to drive about 45-50 miles to get online around here so just now had a chance to get online to let ya know whats all going on around here not sure how much longer we are going to be out here (guessing but would say 4-6 months) as fast as we fix 1 thing we find 3 more things messed up but the dam hasn't had any real work done on it in almost 60 yrs so.... as long as they have the money I'm going to keep taking it when I get time off I have been running back to my moms to help her with finishing up the house will be hanging cabinets tile work and wood flooring and painting the walls and a few other things that need to be finished up to get the house done but have to say that I have enjoyed doing mom's house may try to run home next weekend to do a few honney do's for the wife so if I have time I may jump on and if nothing eles BS with ya all till then keep killing the baddes for me too and I catch up with ya all then

Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male

Back to top Go down

out on the road again Empty Re: out on the road again

Post by Trytan Mon 19 Apr - 0:47

Stop working so hard Till! You're making me feel guilty just laying around on my ass all weekend Very Happy

Glad to hear your keeping busy and that all is well!...4-6 months in the middle of nowhere eh? Sounds like heaven on earth in some ways...but in other ways not so much lol...

take care man,
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Sun 9 May - 11:17

hey all made it home for the weekend but know Im not going to have time to play (kinda suxs too) wife has a 2 page honney do list for me to try to get to before its back to the grind again jobs going well just found out that we may be getting another major part of the work so this job could be a 2 year job dont know yet so...... but anyway will have to find a way to get on more kinda miss ya guys
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Sun 9 May - 15:44

Alright man things are starting to run a little smoother. Slowly but steadily. miss you greatly!! desperately need a VQ PARTNER!!
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down