The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone needs something to do this weekend...

4 posters

Go down

If anyone needs something to do this weekend... Empty If anyone needs something to do this weekend...

Post by Trytan Mon 7 Dec - 17:52

http://www.guildwars.com/community/projects/wintersday_papercrafts/

Very Happy
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

If anyone needs something to do this weekend... Empty Re: If anyone needs something to do this weekend...

Post by Godzuki Mon 7 Dec - 20:43

Hah, I saw this a bit earlier yesterday and thought it was a bit funny. I'm a fan of papercraft stuff (and for anyone else who is: http://www.cubeecraft.com/ is a great site and has some links to other ones) so I might try this out even though the Chibi Gwen still scares me with her vicious, daunting glare.
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

If anyone needs something to do this weekend... Empty Re: If anyone needs something to do this weekend...

Post by Trytan Mon 7 Dec - 21:24

I agree, Chibi Gwen is downright terrifying....nothing cute about her at all Evil or Very Mad

It says they're coming out with another 3 and they say to leave room at the top of the tree for the last one. My first thought was an eye of Janthir...but that'd be a pretty lame and simple one to put together. Maybe a Dwayna statue?
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Tuwshreads Tue 8 Dec - 3:28

Ow! Ow! Ow! (paper cut)....guess that's why they won't let me use scissors...or glue...or most of the other stuff ya need to make these. Crying or Very sad
Claude Tuwshreads
Claude Tuwshreads
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Thu 10 Dec - 3:06

lol u guys... Gwen doll is horrifying would probably end up burning it because it wouldnt stop staring at me... alksdhl;kasdgl;asdhg
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down