The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining(making title longer for)

2 posters

Go down

Joining(making title longer for) Empty Joining(making title longer for)

Post by Songbrin Wed 26 Mar - 14:57

Hi, My name is Melony Songbringer on the game. I saw your post on gwg and just wanted to let you guys know I was very excited to see people helping younger players. Personally I have been playing since release and have beat every campaign several times and had every character several times. I am currently working on a sin which I plan on getting r6 KoaBD on. However I enjoy helping players advance in game. I was recently in a hard core faction farming guild and they started recruiting players who just made a terrible uprise. I play guild wars as an escape where I can screw around help people when I can and just enjoy the game at a nice easy pace. I don't like when people come in screaming and making an ass of themselves or using the word "noob" or any variation.

Anyway enough about me. I was just curious if you guys were strictly recruiting newer players or if you could think about throwing an old dog like me an invite. If you have anymore questions feel free to pm me in game. I am positive I could be a good edition to your ranks.
Anonymous
Songbrin

Back to top Go down

Joining(making title longer for) Empty Re: Joining(making title longer for)

Post by Aeternalia Wed 26 Mar - 16:23

Hello Melony,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us a bit about yourself. There is a wide variety of skill and experience level in our guild, and we already have a couple of players that feel exactly the way you do.

We are currently accepting applications from all levels and skills, and if you think you would fit in, I would love to get to know you!

I will be on this evening at around 8PM CST, perhaps we can get you that invite then.

James
Aeternalia Tenite
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 26 Mar - 17:44

It is so nice to have you visit our forum and tell us a little about yourself. We have been fortunate to have a nice blend of different levels online who enjoy just casually playing, as well as helping the new players. Some days I will just go to a new area and recruit new players, since they see GW with a fresh eye. The older experienced players can get an opportunity to revisit the areas and share successes of the game.

We encourage you to join the guild and get a feel for the community. As an experienced player, we are very open to any suggestions, input or assistance in making the community a success.

I am without a consistent working computer at the time, but please whisper Pampered One or Aeternalia Tenite and they will make sure you get an invite to the guild.

Welcome to our heavenly haven....

Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Songbrin Wed 26 Mar - 18:48

I am working all night but I should be on around 11 pm(eastern)(GMT -5) and I will definatly be on tomorrow.
Anonymous
Songbrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Wed 26 Mar - 18:50

I'll look for you at those times.

James
Aeternalia Tenite
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 28 Mar - 20:56

Melony Invited 03/27/08! Welcome Melony!
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down