The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance is going to The Deep tonight

2 posters

Go down

Alliance is going to The Deep tonight Empty Alliance is going to The Deep tonight

Post by Trytan Fri 21 Aug - 22:09

Just a heads up to everyone that some in the alliance are hoping to organize a run through the Luxon elite mission The Deep tonight. If there's anyone that wants to go I believe they are planning on leaving at about 10:00 pacific time (I think thats 6AM GMT....time zones confuse me).

From the post in the alliance forums it sounds like they will be doing this in NM in order to include the most people possible. It takes about 3 hours on average to complete the area. I've never been there myself but that's going to be too late for me....wouldn't finish till 4AM at the earliest Eastern time.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Alliance is going to The Deep tonight Empty Re: Alliance is going to The Deep tonight

Post by Godzuki Fri 28 Aug - 14:36

They are re-doing the Deep this weekend again.

0800 GMT if anyone is interested.

If they don't get enough people for it, they will most likely go on a HM FoW/UW run. They're also doing FoW the day after probably.
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Alliance is going to The Deep tonight Empty Re: Alliance is going to The Deep tonight

Post by Godzuki Sat 29 Aug - 19:26

Successful Deep run! There's a screenshot of us all in the Deep thread on the DaP Alliance forum. Really wished Funky could've made it, was a load of fun. A lot of nice drops too, didn't expect Zodiac skins to drop so often.

I really suggest anyone interested in the next Deep run to sign up for it. It's a lot of fun and not terribly hard in NM as long as you pace yourself and get organized before you go. Kanaxai himself took a while just because our main tank had to leave before we could finish so we had to think of another way to take him down.
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down