The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who has snuck back in?

3 posters

Go down

Guess who has snuck back in? Empty Guess who has snuck back in?

Post by tamuril Wed 17 Jun - 22:57

Hi guys n gals Smile

Very long time - no see.

Just started back playing again and was amazed to see I'm still a guildie in here Smile

So thought I'd pop a post in from overseas to see how you all were. Haven't seen too many ingame so guess you've all got busier things to do Smile

Have started playing a new char, a Rit called Rosanna Tibbly so you know who it is..

Hope to catch up with a few in the future..

All the best..

Alan

PS, saw Di in briefly tonight, wonderful to see him back easing himself in after his horrid ordeal Smile
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Guess who has snuck back in? Empty Re: Guess who has snuck back in?

Post by Pampered One Thu 18 Jun - 2:36

Welcome back Tam. How is your back these days? You missed a lot in the past 5 or 6 months. The game atmosphere has changed a lot since then. We hit our peak in december and by March were at an all time low. In february, Arena Net/NCSoft announced that Guild wars 2 would be pushed back to 2010-2011. They are going to work on Aion first. Well that news, and the news that there would be no new content, pretty much chased off all the old timers. The game has turned into a casual gamers game. there are some new people that come in because the game is inexpensive, but most of us are part time players. We left TSK Alliance since it was really dead, and joined with DaP who was once in the TSK Alliance. we are just hopping in and saying hello and trying to keep a center of friendships.

Glad to see you back. Use the Alliance when you are on. There are a number of over seas guilds in the Alliance.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tamuril Thu 18 Jun - 8:39

Thx for the welcome Smile
My back is still about the same so no change there.

Yep, I can see things have changed a lot from reading the posts etc, shame really. I guess I can be now classed in that 'casual gamer' slot and I suppose GW fills that requirement easily being free to play and easy to drop in and out of. I played PW for quite some time till boredom crept in. Was in a lovely Guild there though and they have a healthy GW group so thought I'd give it another go. As I said, was surprised to see I was still in the Guild so will stay here as I now really only play for fun and to relax.

Over the last few months my outlook on life changed dramatically with the onset of a lot of RL problems and it would be fair to say I was probably at the lowest point in my life I've ever been. As they say, the only way ius up really and very slowly I'm getting on with things now and another reason I just play for the fun.

Nice to hear from you though and maybe we'll meet up some time in the future, I'll certainly use the Alliance when ingame.

Take care..

Tam
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sat 20 Jun - 16:01

lol Tam...

You left right about the time I joined, and now I am fading into the background again...so I guess we are ships in the night!!

But one day we shall meet again!

I am SO glad you are on the mend, and have turned the corner.

*sigh* last year was the best gaming year of my life. Ok well, it was my first ever gaming year and I truly loved it. Times have changed. Maybe when GW2 comes online it can revive...or maybe even Aion???? We shall all bludgeon Gunter and Ann into leading us in a new guild again.

at any rate, see you about,

take care,
n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by tamuril Sat 20 Jun - 19:18

Heyyyyyyyyyy GN great to hear from you Smile

Typical huh lol, you fading as I turn up Razz

Really looking forward to GW2, but certainly looks like this has gone on the backburner for now, at least until Aion hits the streets. Not too sure about this game, had a look at it and seems to be like it could be fun. Am almost tempted to pre-order and see if I can get in the later stages of beta, if I read the blurb right. If we could get enough and put pressure on Gunter and Ann, who knows, be nice to have a Guild in there. Might at least past the time away till GW2 does come out, still seems a long way off.

Hope maybe to bump into you later ingame Smile

Tam
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down