The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trytan New Co-Leader

Go down

Trytan New Co-Leader Empty Trytan New Co-Leader

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 30 May - 18:22

I have had diminishing time and drive for this game and was concerned enough about the leadership to step down. An absentee leader is not a good thing. However, the other officers did not want to see me step down at this time, and my choice as succesor was not ready yet to take it on alone.

That being said, Trytan has willingly accepted being the Co-leader. he brings with him to the table a keen desire to help people, a continuing love for the game, and an unselfish nature.

I will still be coming on 2-4 times a week at least and he will be there on a daily presence. Please accord him the same respect you give me and congratulate him on the new position.

For now I will reside at the top of the list, but once he is ready, we will try swapping the top chair and see how things go.

Thank you trytan for joining me and helping keep our guild with a more solid leadership presence.

Pampered

Last edited by Trytan Voorhes on Wed 11 Nov - 2:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unstickied)
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down