The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaishen Challenge Quests

2 posters

Go down

Zaishen Challenge Quests Empty Zaishen Challenge Quests

Post by Trytan Mon 27 Apr - 22:25

With the fourth anniversary update came the addition of the Zaishen Challenge Quests. I thought it would be a good idea to get a thread going where everyone can post which of the various challenges they have active in their quest log to make it easier to coordinate groups to tackle them.

For those who don't know the Zaishen Challenges are acquired at the Great Temple of Balthazar. There are three different colored flagposts which give out 3 different challenges every day. A new mission, boss bounty, and PVP oriented challenge are available every day. You don't have to finish them that day but they are only available to add to your quest log on the day they come out (You can have a maximum of three of each flavour active in your quest log at a given time). So even if you don't have the time to play on a particular day it's still a good idea to log in quick and pick up that days challenges.

The rewards for the challenges include a good chunk of experience, some gold, and some faction/rank/promotion points depending on the area of the days challenges. But the biggest reward for doing these challenges are the Zaishen coins which can be traded in for a variety of goodies such as tomes, and tonics. Accumulating these coins is also the only way to get new equipment packs with larger amounts of storage (the maximum size is 20 slots).

The day the missions come out there shouldn't be much problem finding some people to tackle them with but it's the ones you don't have time to do finish, where a little extra coordination might help with getting a group together.

So if everyone can put up a post in this thread which lists the outstanding Zaishen challenges they have in their quest log it should help with coordinating groups. Edit your post as often as necessary to keep it up to date and if you see someone on that has the same challenge as you (or if your about to do the area anyways where the challenge is located) then give them a shout, party up and tackle them together.

I'll get things started and and once we get a few posts I'll start a master list at the top of the thread to help keep things organized.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Zaishen Challenge Quests Empty Re: Zaishen Challenge Quests

Post by Trytan Mon 27 Apr - 22:26

Here are the outstanding quests that I've picked up but haven't had a chance to finish yet.

Missions - Thunderhead Keep (Prophecies)
Dzagonur Bastion (Nightfall)
Venta Cemetary (Nightfall)

Bounty - Kill Rragar Maneater in Rragar's Menagerie (Eye of the North)
Kill Ilsundur, Lord of Fire in Catacombs of Kathandax (Eye of the North)

PVP - Win 2 Alliance Battles

Last edited by Trytan Voorhes on Fri 8 May - 4:08; edited 1 time in total
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Mon 4 May - 3:28

anytime you want I'll go with ya even if I don't have the mission I'll go never know may find something that I don't have yet was going to let everyone know you can get double duty out of these sometimes the replay able missions if you pick them up as well you can make out 2 times on them so keep a eye open on that
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down