The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift's Corner

Go down

Swift's Corner Empty Swift's Corner

Post by Swift The Longshot Sun 22 Mar - 4:12

This place is to essentially give everyone a form of communication to which with a better chance of assurance get into contact and hold a conversation with me. The purpose of this topic is to provide a space for people to get into contact with me; ask questions about [ZAK] or GW game play, ask for help, or simply talk to me about somthing.

Yes, I do know this could also be acheived via a personal message but, I also beleive that this space for those intrested in reading it can also be a helpful area and a wealth of accumulated knowledge. In additon I will be adding questions or points of discussion as new topics both in this topic and as seperat entries within the [ZAK] communications tab. This is to allow this page to act as a sort of naviagtion tool to current and old questions.

Well I hope everyone will take advantage of this service and also will have fun contributing to the page. Remember my door is always open and my ear always listening.
Swift The Longshot
Swift The Longshot
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Other games played : DoTA, Perfect World, (trial)CoH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Swift's Corner Empty Re: Swift's Corner

Post by Swift The Longshot Mon 23 Mar - 0:35

Here's the first of several questions I'll put up for the guild and anyone else who'd like to take a looksy. This question is more geared towards [ZAK] members and training them to read the forum frequently so not much of a discussable topic =[.

Here's the topic link.
http://thecherubimknights.heavenforum.org/zak-communicaton-f4/guild-members-registered-t650.htm

You can post the response here in my corner page though I'd prefer it in the actual question topic, at least for this one.
Swift The Longshot
Swift The Longshot
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Other games played : DoTA, Perfect World, (trial)CoH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum