The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Zakuraa

Go down

Princess Zakuraa Empty Princess Zakuraa

Post by Princess Zakuraa Sun 22 Mar - 4:08

(i'll repost it here)

Tehee~ Hello All, Zak/Zakuraa is here! Do not fear! I'm about the range of 17; unfortunately, people think of me as around the age of: 22? Kind of scary if you ask me. Anyway! I'm a total sports, game, singing, drawing, graphic designing, creative writer freak. People love to call me an over achiever because I love to drag myself in a deep hole of too many activities. I swim, I run, I kick a ball around a soccer field, and most importantly I get to love someone very important (dare I? I wont get into mushy stuff, like what swift said). I also do Drama, or anything related to Acting. I've done plays since the age of 12, and i'm now 17. Hmm, 5 years. Interesting! Hehe~~

I moderate several forums, I even admin one of my own. But it's nothing related to Guild Wars. (Including the ones I moderate. If you would like to know what they are, feel free to ask me).

Anyway, my current characters are:
One And Only Zak ~ R/A ~ Level 20
Lady Zakuraa ~ E/Rt ~ Level 20
Princess Zakuraaa ~ Me/Mo ~ Level 20
Liena Faerhen ~ N/Mo ~ Level 20
Paine Of Letting Go ~ Rt/A ~ Level 20
Revenge Of Lil Adri ~ D/Mo ~ Level 20
Zakky Poo ~ Mo/W ~ Level 20
(NEW!)
Princess Zakuraa ~ P/W ~ Level 15
X J O R D A N X ~ W/Mo ~ Level 3

I am the founder, and leader of Heroes Of Zakuraa [ZAK]. I'm a total PvP freak, and I enjoy: Fort AspenWood, Jade Quarry, Alliance Battles, Heroes Acent, and specific low level arena's: SJA (Shing jea Arena), AA (Ascalon arena), and (duh last one..) SSA (sunspear arena).

As you can tell, i'm a freak of...er....Guild Wars. I pass my time by with being insane over armors and PvP builds. If anyone ever needs any specific help with Caster builds, or even Ranger/Para/Dervish builds. I'm here! ^^ Remember, I don't bite! =)

I ALMOST forgot! I also make guild wars videos located here: https://www.youtube.com/princesszakuraa if you would ever like to be in them: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW!

[edit;] SHOOT! Forgot. >,>
I've been playing Guild Wars since it first came out. I have:
Proph
Factions
NightFall
and EToN *GWen*.
Princess Zakuraa
Princess Zakuraa
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 28
Other games played : CoH/CoV, Diablo II, Hellgate London, Lineage, Diablo I, Perfect World.
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://www.myspace.com/krystal_shaia

Back to top Go down