The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's up to you folks

3 posters

Go down

It's up to you folks Empty It's up to you folks

Post by Pampered One Mon 16 Mar - 20:23

We have had a lot of debate recently about whether or not this is a dead game. We have decided to recruit and focus on a lot of new people. Everyone says they want people to play with. Well the people are coming in. Now it's up to you guys to put up or shut up.

Almost all of the new people we are bringing in are new to the game. Going after experienced players rarely works. So all of these new people are going to need a lot of attention....mentoring.....chat....and play help. If we're serious about making this game work, then we're all going to have to break our bad habits. What are they? Well logging in and back out when you don't see a specific person. Logging in, saying hello and then sequestering yourself in your own title hunts or whatever else you do. Or just not logging in at all.

I guess I will see in the next few weeks just how serious we are about keeping this game/Guild alive.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

It's up to you folks Empty Re: It's up to you folks

Post by Game Nurse Mon 16 Mar - 21:45

*smile*

I spent quite a bit of time with a bunch of the new guildees last night. They are super fun, mature men who were a blast to play with.... I really hope they stay!

So good work guys on the new recruits!!

Dead game? Maybe.

But it is still a fun game. And obviously new people are still coming aboard!! And it is really fun taking these new guys around and showing off how fancy my outfits... Ooops, I mean my skills! That is right SKILLS are! *grin*

I am really going to try to spend more time online. Maybe not every night, but certainly 3 or 4 nights a week...

So hope to see you all there!!! And perhaps this is the time to fire up that new alt that you were thinking of...

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

It's up to you folks Empty Re: It's up to you folks

Post by Aeternalia Fri 20 Mar - 0:22

Very True..