The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The letter i sent to Pampered.

2 posters

Go down

The letter i sent to Pampered. Empty The letter i sent to Pampered.

Post by Ryan Sun 18 Jan - 21:27

Below is the letter i sent to Pampered. I feel that TCK should see it as well for that I have made some bad decissions that I would like to be forgiven for and start out on a new foot with TCK. I truely did not intend on upsetting anyone from TCK, and the fact that I need, I feel that the error needs to be corrected.

Pampered, I have seen from the post about TSK wanting help that decisions that we have made have upset a lot of your members, officers and yourself. I see from after reading it that I did overstep and take charge. One thing is that I found out that ECTO and TNS there was no one at all, as Vane pointed out. Also I think that some of the players of TCK thought that once they would move into TSK for a bit, then we would try and keep them, and that is the farthest thing from the truth, I didn't want to keep any of the members, just wanted to have some in the guild that played so numbers didn't look so bad when we brought others in. As regards to the new guild, I did Pm Lady H and ask her to look at it, and she said she was going to, nothing was replied so I kinda thought it was all fine. Then that night, myself, jaz, spyder, morgan, and jenzo talked and thought they would be a great addition. I see now my error and should have made sure that all of TCK was aboard with it before I made any choice. I would really like to make amends and fix the errors I have made and right the wrong.

TSK is now getting new members into the guild and we are starting to come alive again. Also the alliance seems to be getting interest for we have 2 more guilds applied. I am going to post this evening about having an officer meeting tomorrow afternoon if that is fine for I feel that TSK needs to mend there ways with TCK. As you and Lady H has said before we are sister guilds, and TSK has always stepped out of that and taken charge, and that is not the way I want it. If you could contact me ingame or on vent so we can chat.

Thank You,
Ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

The letter i sent to Pampered. Empty Re: The letter i sent to Pampered.

Post by Alaistaria Marie Mon 19 Jan - 3:09

Well, I, for one, do appreciate the effort of explaining things somewhat to TCK, Ryan. I don't know what's going to happen, as that is up to our leadership, but again..thanks for letting us know.
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down