The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP: Make connections and Just for fun

4 posters

Go down

PvP: Make connections and Just for fun Empty PvP: Make connections and Just for fun

Post by Pampered One Fri 9 Jan - 19:35

We have a number of people that have varying interests in PvP of some sort or other. I have heard a few of the new or returnees asking some really basic questions lately....like how do I open skills....how do I make my build better....real basic game stuff. Not "How can I be super uber mega bad" but stuff most any of us can teach.

I'd like to see if we can help some of these people make connections with each other. We have several more proficient pvp'ers like Scion, Jon, jebus, Sky and Ternnel(if we have not already lost him to other interests) that could help significantly but we just do not seem to have the connections made yet. Maybe it's a timing issue. I know that many of the infrequent and new players do not use the forum. We can grouse and ***** at them about that or we can take them under our collective wings and give them some useful guidance.

For those of you that do not care much for pvp or are infrequent partakers such as myself, maybe we can assist this area by taking it for the fun event it is and join in now and then. If you can make a sound build, who cares if we are successful or not. It's a chance to play with fellow members and have a little fun and change of pace.

In that regard, if a more serious pvp'er gets stuck with one of us fairweather pvp'ers they need to gear down and relax and not be too uptight about perfect team builds and the final score. We can vary our attitudes towards pvp. After all its not like we're going for HoH or GvG scores.

Just some food for thought.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

PvP: Make connections and Just for fun Empty Re: PvP: Make connections and Just for fun

Post by Jebus Fri 9 Jan - 22:19

I wouldn't mind helping out those who seek it. I'm not the perfect build builder, but I know the basics of most classes. I try not to be picky about what builds people bring. I understand that people feel better when they run a build they feel comfortable with. However, if their willing, I will show them more efficient builds and show them how such build works.

It's a PvP turn off when someone in your group just sits there and DEMANDS that you run such and such build.
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

PvP: Make connections and Just for fun Empty Re: PvP: Make connections and Just for fun

Post by JubalNotJamie Sat 10 Jan - 17:10

i got a really good monk build and a decent MM

im always up for AB dont be afraid to ask

Last edited by JubalNotJamie on Wed 14 Jan - 4:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : vulgar words)
JubalNotJamie
JubalNotJamie
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sat 10 Jan - 18:19

Heya Jubal!

It has been great having you taking part in the guild more, and I really enjoyed playing with you the other night in the dungeon. We could not have done it without you!

But about that name.... well, I am not a prude in the least, and it is fairly amusing. However, we do have some little kids in our guild. Some as young as 11 playing on a regular basis. I am not entirely certain that a name such as that is appropriate in a family based guild.

What do you think?

If this was a toon that you had invested time in and was like level 15 or so I would not bother to even address this, but since it is only a PvP toon, and easily replicated, I am wondering if you would consider that perhaps little kids don't need to read F U every time they sign on *smile*...

I am actually surprised no one has reported you for it. I know a couple of guildees/friends who have gotten suspended for less obnoxious names than that.

So anyways, I am just throwing that out there for your consideration is all... if I am out of line, please someone, feel free to scream at me *grin*.

And thanks so much for your offer of help. That is just great. I have asked you to help out before and you have been just fantastic about it...

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JubalNotJamie Wed 14 Jan - 5:04

Let it be noted that this char's name wasnt created by me but rather a cousin eager to play. however that doesnt take away responsibility and im sorry if anyone was offended in the least bit the name was meant to be humorus.

It will be changed for the consideration of others.

Thank you Nurse for being ever so vigilant and polite (as i would hate to be suspended )
JubalNotJamie
JubalNotJamie
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Wed 14 Jan - 5:49

OMGosh NotJamie!!!

What a mature and lovely response!!!

Thank you so very much!

You are the best....

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JubalNotJamie Thu 15 Jan - 4:50

i try lol
JubalNotJamie
JubalNotJamie
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down