The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday night scrimmages STILL ON First one Saturday Night 3/15/07!

2 posters

Go down

Saturday night scrimmages  STILL ON  First one Saturday Night 3/15/07! Empty Saturday night scrimmages STILL ON First one Saturday Night 3/15/07!

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 14 Mar - 13:04

Gunter and I will be out of town on 3/15 the day that we were going to pull together our first scrimmage. If anyone wants to head the event they are welcome to; however, since Gunter and I will be together on 3/22/08, we can go ahead and do a formalized scrimmage for our guildees on Saturday 3/22, and continue the same plan on Saturday evenings.

If this event is successful, we might want to invite TSK in the future for a fun scrimmage using either mixed teams or TCK against TSK. If you don't mind giving me feedback, it would be appreciated!

Lady H

{Edited title line- 3-15 Scrimmage is still on} Aet
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Saturday night scrimmages  STILL ON  First one Saturday Night 3/15/07! Empty Re: Saturday night scrimmages STILL ON First one Saturday Night 3/15/07!

Post by Aeternalia Fri 14 Mar - 13:22

I am going to try to hold this event without you two.. even if it turns out to be just a PVP player setup drill. At the very least we can get people together on a Saturday night..

James
Aeternalia Tenite
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Saturday night scrimmages  STILL ON  First one Saturday Night 3/15/07! Empty Re: Saturday night scrimmages STILL ON First one Saturday Night 3/15/07!

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 14 Mar - 16:26

Thanks Aet. We had mixed feelings about not doing it. But, since you are out of town next Saturday I wanted to do the scrimmage while you were around. We can pull together next weeks Scrimmage since you will be gone. Do you want this to be an every Saturday or every other Saturday for those that are available?

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down