The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a guild wide thank you

3 posters

Go down

Just a guild wide thank you Empty Just a guild wide thank you

Post by TIll KIll Wed 26 Nov - 17:51

Well guys and gals I wanted so make sure that I have thanked you all for the help with quest, skill builds finding quest, and in general just being somewhere to turn when all was lost. I haven't been in the hall but a little over a month now but, in that month I have made more headway than I had just ground pounding myself in two months. And we haven't even talked about the times that just sitting back and BS-ing with you all. I find it funny that I have been made to feel so welcome by so many people that really didn't have to take their time to help me; with questions (that now that I have been playing this long sounded so dumb) but someone always stopped and made sure that I got the help that I needed. You are a wonderful group that I can only hope that I will be able to put as much back as you have given out so freely.
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Just a guild wide thank you Empty Re: Just a guild wide thank you

Post by Game Nurse Wed 26 Nov - 22:49

*smile*

As I posted in the other thread Till... you are a pleasure to have in the guild! and Oh so fun to play with!

Your willingness to learn and willingness to help are exactly what we want in this guild, and I am so very glad you came aboard!

Now to only find a few more like you...

But do yourself a favor, for your next toon, keep in mind that dead animal appendages do not make attractive hats!!!!!!! rofl (just teasing...I tend to do that *grin*)

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadouken Thu 27 Nov - 0:29

It's always great to see you online Till, and you've come a long way very quickly. You're willing to learn, and more importantly you're willing to ask questions. Just imagine how much you'll know in another month or two Wink

Like nurse said, we all hope we can find more new members like you. Plus you're also online late at night which gives me someone else to go kill monsters with!

But, dead animal parts make any armor set twice as awesome. So just ignore Nursey on that one ;P
Hadouken
Hadouken
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down