The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Night Oct. 10 - Challenge Suggestions...

5 posters

Go down

Friday Night Oct. 10 -  Challenge Suggestions... Empty Friday Night Oct. 10 - Challenge Suggestions...

Post by Game Nurse Fri 10 Oct - 6:32

Hey guys!

Well wonder of wonders I am gonna suggest a challenge for our Friday night!

There are a couple of people that have the last mission(s) to do for Proph (Marie I mean YOU!)

And I still wanna do that dungeon that we all died in months ago.

Or if anyone wants to do Tombs, or FoW with Gunter's gpa map, I am totally up for that as well...

So any of those suggestions work for me...

And I hope you are all happy but the collective sickness from you guild members has finally gotten me down. I have the flu. But I should be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow night... Drugs are marvellous things (the over the counter type of course) *grin*

Name a time and a place and I shall be there with bells on... and not much else, come to think of it... *smile*

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Oct. 10 -  Challenge Suggestions... Empty Re: Friday Night Oct. 10 - Challenge Suggestions...

Post by Scion Fri 10 Oct - 15:44

Whatever goes down, remember the Guild Meeting tonight at 9 EST?

I should be on, ready and willing to help Marie through the end of Proph.

Oh, and I found my mike. It was in my bedroom. Apprently, I was in such a rush to get to bed, I wore it out of the den and threw it in my dirty laundry pile. I actaully almost washed it!

Scion
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Oct. 10 -  Challenge Suggestions... Empty Re: Friday Night Oct. 10 - Challenge Suggestions...

Post by Ahou Anansi Fri 10 Oct - 16:13

Game Nurse wrote: I have the flu.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA! (I'm sorry)

We should be back from an activity in time for the guild meeting. After that I can try and join in on whatever, if I have a character that could be useful.
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by homework19 Fri 10 Oct - 20:18

speaking of the end of proph, i could use help on the ring of fire mission....and 9pm, gotcha
homework19
homework19
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 49
Other games played : COD5, Making History, Red Orchestra, IL2, NHL 09, NCAA Football 09
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 10 Oct - 22:50

Oh Scion, you are so good. I completely forgot about the meeting.

I shall be there with my bells... and then we can all decide from there...

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Sat 11 Oct - 17:04

So, thanks to everyone that helped my poor little fire ele through the end of proph. I'd tried it so many times, and never gotten anywhere, so you are all my heroes! Thanks again!
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down