The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do?

2 posters

Go down

What would you do? Empty What would you do?

Post by Ternnel Stronghold Mon 6 Oct - 23:32

I will try to tie this as little as I can to politics, The banks are getting 700 billion dollar bail out and I want to know
not what your opinion on it is but If you were given 700 billion dollars what would you do with it. How i want you to answer this is-

1-Choose an item like a dodge ball and see how much one costs for example a dodge ball can cost like $20 now see how many you can buy (divide 20 by 700 billion)

2- post the amount you can buy in the dodge ball case you can buy 35,000,000,000 dodge balls

3- say what you would do with the dodge balls (example- hold the worlds largest dodge ball fight) this step is optional

This does not need to be serious. It is merely for fun you can make it serious, funny, silly. Also keep it teen humor. Try to be non-offensive (Do not make a reason that is racist, do not choose an item like slaves, do not attack a person or party with your post, etc.)

An example post-

I would buy 35,000,000,000 dodge balls to host the worlds largest dodge ball fight.

Last edited by Ternnel Stronghold on Fri 10 Oct - 6:55; edited 1 time in total
Ternnel Stronghold
Ternnel Stronghold
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

What would you do? Empty Re: What would you do?

Post by Ternnel Stronghold Tue 7 Oct - 0:02

I will repeat this is not supposed to relate to your opinions on the bail out you may include your opinions if you want. I am not trying to prove anything either. I just happened to get this idea for a post because I heard about the bail out on the news. if you support it or not I still want to here what you would do with 700 billion dollars. I do not want you to feel pressured to say your opinions or/and views and this is not supposed to make you change your opinions or views. Just saying this so there are no misunderstandings or arguments in the future on this post.
Ternnel Stronghold
Ternnel Stronghold
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Tue 7 Oct - 22:40

With my 700 Billion Dollars I would buy 700 Billion Big Macs on Tuesday(1.00$ in my town) and since Oregon has no sales tax the math is really easy. I would then take those 700 Billion Big Macs and divide them up to the entire worlds population. That is over 116 Big Macs per person. For some people in the world those 116 Big Macs are darn near a years food.

Hmmmm solve world hunger crisis.....take American Bad Mortgages and feed the world instead. Wow I am genius.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum