The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little MM Necro input please

4 posters

Go down

A little MM Necro input please Empty A little MM Necro input please

Post by Pampered One Thu 7 Aug - 17:56

Ok, I am here at work taking my 15 minute break and can't access any of the build sites 'cause the government computer blocks it. I suddenly got a bee up my butt and started playing my 2 1/2 year old Necro/Mo. she is only level 18 but I have just bought most of her elite armor and am finally taking her a tad seriously. I have dabbled in low end mm builds but since she is an old baby, she had very few skills open.

Now i want to have some skills to shoot for so I need to have one or 2 builds to aim for. I am going to focus on MM right now cause I love it and as Sorceror King said the other night when I was hunting with him "wow, you rock!"

Keep in mind I am slightly quirky and unconventional. I always like to do things a tad differently just to keep opponents off guard. Here is my first set of skills I would like input on.

[build prof] [animate flesh golem][animate shambling horror][animate vampiric horror][animate bone horror][blood of the master][death nova][infuse condition][rising bile][taste of death][verata's aura] [/build]

I know I put up 10 skills here. Here is what I am thinking....if I decide to go with 3 minion pulls, I leave out vampiric and take taste of death for big heal.....verata's is something i only intend to take into areas with mob mm's. If I do go verata's then I leave out rising bile and vampiric. Basically I am using these 10 skills to make 3 instanced builds depending on whether there are mob mm's or whether I wish to do more aoe type damage and take fewer minions OR if I decide to go with a lot of minions and let the chips fall where they may.

[animate flesh golem][animate shambling horror][animate bone horror][blood of the master][death nova]

I would always take these 5 and vary with the following groups of 3:

[animate vampiric horror][infuse condition][rising bile]

or

[taste of death][verata's aura][infuse condition]

or

[infuse condition][rising bile][taste of death]

Input?

I am currently running with a major death and minor soul reaping giving me 15 death and 13 reaping. energy has not been an issue yet....ever. I run mm insignias except one which is the Bloodstained to get 25% minion pull. I also have a minor vigor, vitae and a rune of recovery to reduce dazed/deep wounds. I have such a wide variety of weapons available atm that I can go anyway with those.

Dark Pammie aka Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

A little MM Necro input please Empty Re: A little MM Necro input please

Post by Scion Thu 7 Aug - 18:24

Gunter,

Basic minion mastering:

Two animations, one long recharge, one short
Barbs
Enfeebling Blood

That's pretty much it. The rest is gravy.

All the skills you list there are nice, and would be great filler. I'd just advise against too many corpse raising skills, and stick with things that would help you stay alive, or the team fight.

Except, when Verata's Aura ends, ALL of your minions become hostile. Not something you want hanging over your head.

[build prof=Necromancer/Dervish][Animate Bone Fiend][Animate Bone Horror][Blood of the Master][Barbs][Enfeebling Blood][Dark Bond][Infuse Condition][Mystic Regeneration][/build]

Barbs is so powerful, there is nothing that can withstand 10 minions pummeling, taking an extra 15 damage per hit.

Enfeebling Blood spreads weakness, which makes all physical attacks to 66% less damage. With that, nothing should do enough damage to really cream through the minions.

The last three will give you +10 health regen at all times, so you can spam Blood of the Master at will. Never receive conditions, and only take 1/4 damage.

Replace the animates if you want, just make sure one of them has the 5 second (short) recharge.

---

Honestly, I just slapped together a couple different builds, and nothing ventured too far away from two animations, Barbs, and Enfeebling Blood.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Thu 7 Aug - 22:40

you could try using Animate Bone Minions instead of Animate Bone Horror
Animate Bone Minions cost 5 energy more but gives you 2 minions instead of just 1
it could be used for a quick minion mob and at the same time create other minions to take their place during battle

Signet of Lost Souls you can use it for health and energy

if you don't want to die as fast and this build would work in places which has a lot of corpse
works pretty well in alliance battle

[build prof][animate shambling horror][Animate Bone Fiend][animate bone minions][blood of the master][aura of the lich][dark bond][infuse condition][mystic regeneration] [/build]

would aura of lich your Health is reduce to half but when using blood of master you sacrifice 2% that 2% = about 40 -50 health to heal all your minions

if you want a pure necromancer build
[build prof][Animate Vampiric Horror][Animate Bone Fiend][animate bone minions][blood of the master][aura of the lich][dark bond][infuse condition][Blood Renewal] [/build]

Blood Renewal can be replaced by Signets of Lost Souls

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sat 9 Aug - 3:58

I thought I might add something but I feel like a rank amateur. Good job, I will be changing my MM build for DI a little now.
I Mostly run curses most often but like to bring a hero necro along for support. Thanks for the information.

Di
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content