The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, she made it!!!

2 posters

Go down

Finally, she made it!!! Empty Finally, she made it!!!

Post by tamuril Wed 21 May - 11:21

Well, my misfit band of hero's and henchies finally pushed Pasch through the Prophecies campaign. We gave that winged maniac at the end a good going over and dispatched him
to his final resting place Very Happy

I also moved on to the Deldrimor War Camp so I can play around in the Sorrow's Furnace Rolling Eyes

Been a long time since I did the campaign with my Mes, but it seemed quite easy this time and I was rather disappointed with the end game. Took me longer to get around the Wraiths and portals than to see him off, called for a bit of patience there. Smile

That's 3 down and one to go now for Pasch, just the Factions to finish now.

Tam
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Finally, she made it!!! Empty Re: Finally, she made it!!!

Post by Godzuki Wed 21 May - 11:29

Congratulations! Prophecies is probably my favorite campaign to play through. And yeah, the Lich was definitely a pushover compared to a lot of other things in the game. I found the Doppelganger and the Crystal Desert missions a bit tougher.

The end-game area is definitely underwhelming. It seems as though they rushed it for the 3rd year anniversary thing. It's a lot smaller compared to the Factions and Nightfall end-game area, and also a lot less flashy.

Good luck with Factions! I've only beaten it on my Rit as it's my most recently purchased campaign. Technically I've beaten all the campaigns now but not one character has done all three. My monk still needs to finish Factions (he's at Harvest Temple I think, or on his way).
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down