The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Fred Mon 28 Apr - 22:07

1. In-Game Names and classes:
Fred the Thing 20 Derv
Fred the Commader 11ish Paragon
Warrior Dude Person 20 War

2. Chapters that you own: Prophacies and Nightfall

2. Age: 16

3. Location, in the real world: Pennsylvania

4. Times and days you play: Random times during weekdays and nights. Weekends a bunch if I am home. usually not on tuesdays, thrusdays and saturdays

5. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement) No I do have a mic on my computer though

6. What do you expect from the guild: I expect to have a bunch of fun with other guildmates. I also see it as a chance to help those in need and even get some help if i need it.

7. In one or two sentences introduce yourself? I have been playing guildwars on and off for a while. i got it just before factions came out but didnt play seriously much untill last yearish.

8. What do you like to do in the game, and what would you like to accomplish in the game? I mostly pve and have fun. I am not very far on any of my characters so i just work on them and just play around also.

9. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know. I saw your post on guru and u looked like a great guild.

10. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you feel we should know. not much.
Anonymous
Fred

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Aeternalia Tue 29 Apr - 13:24

HI Fred,

Thanks for the interest in our guild! I would love to talk to you more about what we think makes our guild special, and how you might be able to contribute to it. I'm usually on in the evenings and weekends. Some Nights If Im busy with other stuff I don't make it on.. but most I do, at least for a bit.

Look for
Aeternalia Tenite

and we can get together and talk about what you would like to see from our guild.

You can also talk to the other officers:

Rade Ataru
Pampered One
Lady Herodias

Any of them would be happy to hang out with you a bit and see if you fit in.

Nice meeting you!
James

Aeternalia Tenite
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 3 May - 21:19

Hi Fred,

Thank you so much for your interest! Hopefully, Pampered or Aet will catch you in game. If anything else, you can try us out and see if we are a fit!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content