The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Of Tyria

4 posters

Go down

Guardian Of Tyria Empty Guardian Of Tyria

Post by Danny Sat 11 Dec - 6:06

I did it....25 hard mode missions with heroes and henchies.....woohoo....and do you know what took me the longest? Dont laugh...Thirsty River. My Rit finaly beat it with Jora and Koss and Master of Whispers as a MM. I tries Sabway, discord and five or six other including all eles but the warriors got it done. WOO HOO now on to Elona. Having a blast rediscovering Gws. cheers cheers cheers and if I am not back before Xmas have a wonderderful holiday and a safe and happy new year!!!!! santa santa santa cherry cherry cherry rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Guardian Of Tyria Empty Re: Guardian Of Tyria

Post by Danny Tue 1 Feb - 3:45

Well I am stuck.... Sad . TheVizunah square is kicking my butt in hard mode. I am down to 11/13 for my Guardian Track.... (the other is the Eternal Grove. )I have tried every combo of hero and henchman possible but rarely get out of the first plaza before the other henchmen team get wiped and I have yet to get a human team opposite of me. I guess this will have to wait for help from you guys.

I have 4 left to do in Elona and not the ones I would have figured on, Jennur's Horde, Grand Court of Selbelkeh, Dzaggonor Bastion, and (this one is embarassing) Moddok Crevice. I cant catch both runners on the 4th suggestion. But I haven't given up. I will get my Guardian title sooneer or later. I have come to far to give up now. I may take a break and see if I can get some hero armor, never tried for that and never done any of the titan quest, so there is plenty I still have to strive for in this game.

Still miss playing with the gang. Going solo I can go as slow as I want but I have to spend a lot of time digging for advice and hints on the internet. Mad It was a lot easier to just ask you guys or get you to show me, or better yet drag me along. Embarassed But I think now I might be able to almost keep up. (grin)

Well heres to hoping I will run into you all here soon.

As always,

dan clown
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Wed 2 Feb - 6:09

Just a quick note...finished Eternal Grove. I had avoided it cause I thought it would be harder than it turned out to be. Took Oggy as prot/healer, and 2 mm heros with Cynn, sheena Lukas and Prot monk. Kept MM and oggy with me at south gate put rest at north gate. Took 3 tries but I got it done when I quit trying to manage the tree creatures and just let them follow me. I am still running Spirit Spammer...love that those ghosties.

Later, still gotta figure out Vizunah Square.

As always,

dan
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryder of Argonoth Thu 3 Mar - 11:00

nice job Dan i guess i should get my little ranger moving along that and my new sin and warrior. just haven't really thought to much about GWs since pretty much everyone quit playing
Stryder of Argonoth
Stryder of Argonoth
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Fri 4 Mar - 1:56

I just figured out...I was always a little to slow to catch on...that for GW2 purposes that it doesnt make a difference which toon the title is on it counts. So the Survivor on my monk counts as do all the Guardian and cartographer tiles on my warrior and rit. In fact in HOM you can ask to see your account wide accomplishements. I had been chasing titles with my Rit that I already had with my warrior. Like I said, I was always a little slow to catch on. But now I am up to 24/30. I have a lvl 17 dire white Moa that will give me another point and then my hero armor will put me over the top.

Yea it is not as much fun going solo but you learn a lot about your heroes and builds when you are going solo. A rit doesn't have any speed buffs but a paragon hero really helps out in that dept. And I have played every possible necro hero build there is and come up with some favorites.

I keep hopping there will be a resurgence in interest. But I guess a lot of people were burnt out, I know I was for a while.

Hope to see yo on line soon. Cool
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Razel Tenite Thu 10 Mar - 3:34

Really I thought HoM was per toon. Well that should make getting 30 alot easier.
Razel Tenite
Razel Tenite
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 13
Other games played : Legends of Kesmai, RuneScape, Dark Ages of Camelot, Ever Quest, Mass Effect, Obilivion, Overlord
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Thu 10 Mar - 22:29

Good luck Di, hope you get the title. Razel was telling me how his interest has really surged back towards Guild wars.. in preparation for GW 2. I guess I could drop in and see how things are going, I would love to do some hard modes with ya!
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: