The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Recruitment Party

3 posters

Go down

Alliance Recruitment Party Empty Alliance Recruitment Party

Post by Trytan Tue 6 Oct - 3:19

Yet another contest/incentive being put on by Rat, this one is designed to get more recruits into all of the Alliance Guilds.

Basically anyone that recruits a new member will be entered into a draw for 50k (there will be a total of 2 prizes). If anyone wants to be made an officer on a temporary basis for the purpose of recruiting please let myself or another officer know. Or if you stumble across a person looking for a guild during your travels you could let me know and I'll invite them and enter your name into the contest.

If anyone does any recruiting just be sure to let them know of our guild rules ie. no swearing or inappropriate comments in guild/alliance chat and no WTB/WTS spamming of those channels as well. Also be sure to urge them to sign up for the forums (both TCK and DaP).

Acolyte of Sithis has shown some interest in this contest so I will be making him an officer temporarily. Owen (Skorge of Damascus) also found a new recruit the other night, he didn't know about the contest but I'll be entering his name into the drawing.

If a member (or two) of TCK wins one of the prizes I will bump up the prize by an additional 25k to a total of 75k. If no one from TCK is drawn from the Alliance contest I will still hold an additional 2 drawings for 25k.

The contest is running until Oct. 31st so that leaves plenty of time to bring in some fresh faces. A big thank you to anyone that participates in this and good luck in the drawings! Very Happy

Note: I will be on infrequently this week as I need to do some reading and prepare for a water/ice rescue course this weekend for the fire department. If anyone wants to become an officer temporarily just post here and I will make an effort to log in briefly to promote you.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Alliance Recruitment Party Empty Re: Alliance Recruitment Party

Post by Trytan Mon 12 Oct - 15:22

I'd like to thank Acolyte for all the great effort he has put in recently with recruiting. I believe at last count he's recruited 7 new members over the last week with 5 staying.

I have offered him an officer position on a permananent basis and he has accepted. Thanks again Acolyte for all the great work so far!
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Mon 12 Oct - 16:09

awwww Alliance Recruitment Party Icon_redface

You shouldnt have trytan Razz Thanks! Very Happy Glad to help out and see some members online!
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Mon 2 Nov - 1:50

The winners for this contest were drawn today

1st Prize - 50k - Acolyte from TCK
2nd Prize - 50k - Meki from StiL

TCK - 2 x 25k guaranteed - Acolyte and Skorge of Damascus
DaP - 1 x 25k guaranteed - Nekrit

Thank you and congratulations to Acolyte and Skorge for participating in this. I will distribute your prizes to you both the next time I see you online
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Tuwshreads Mon 2 Nov - 12:05

Congrats to Acolyte...way to hustle!!!
Claude Tuwshreads
Claude Tuwshreads