The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going away

+2
TIll KIll
Danny
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going away - Page 2 Empty Re: Going away

Post by Trytan Thu 22 Oct - 19:27

...surprise surprise indeed, wasn't expecting to see that when I logged in today Surprised . Welcome back Gunter, how was Hawaii?

Think this is actually gonna be the first Halloween in Guild Wars that I've ever been around for, always seemed to miss em for one reason or another every other year.

Supposedly there is a new quest for Halloween this year, something to do with evil in the Underworld stirring up and Mad King Thorn needing help. No word on whether it's going to be at UW difficulty level or anything or what exactly the reward will be. But ANet is making a point of saying that it will be a one time only event (as in only happening during this years Halloween).

I've got a feeling that it could possibly be something to do with a dragon awakening in the Underworld maybe?.....possibly introducing a bit of lore that may lead into GW2? wishful thinking maybe... Another possibility is that maybe ANet is going to fix UWSC and introduce some new monsters to the UW that will remain there after the Halloween quest/event?

The quest is available starting on Monday Oct. 26th.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum