The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! It is a new guy

3 posters

Go down

Hey! It is a new guy Empty Hey! It is a new guy

Post by Ephya H Fri 24 Jul - 23:59

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Ephya H, E/Mo, lvl 5, I liked to use this name in wow for my characters so why not in guild wars.

Ephya Hawky, R/??? (just started this character), originality got a hold of me as I created this name.

Ephya Necro, Necromancer/???(Just started this character too), Originality is my middle name (actually I couldn't think of a good name for my other two characters so I just changed the last name of them)

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
I own the trilogy and am planning on getting the last one on a later date.

3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
18, Christopher, male

4. Location in the real world:
Midland, Michigan. in the US

5. Times and days you play:
about once a day for a couple hours

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
no, what is Ventrillo?

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
Help with quests and such later on in the game. Also help learning the ropes of the game.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

Hello, I am Christopher and I would love to join this guild.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?

I like to do mostly everything in mmo games. I can contribute by helping people through quests and the such. I would like to complete the majority of the quests and such in the game and slo have some fun in pvp.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
Trytan Voorhes pointed to this guild when I asked at GW Guru forums for a guild

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.

I use to be a wow player (and still play it sometimes) and I enjoy playing around with mugen (a create your own fighter thingy)
Ephya H
Ephya H
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Hey! It is a new guy Empty Re: Hey! It is a new guy

Post by Trytan Sat 25 Jul - 0:38

Welcome to The Cherubim Knights Ephya! Starting out this game at this stage of it's lifecycle can be a daunting task. Finding PUG groups in some of the earlier outposts is next to impossible sometimes.

I've got a fair number of low level toons that I'm admittedly to lazy to level up (spend most of my time on my main warrior toon) but if you ever want a hand with a questing or a mission give me a shout.

You'll find most of us here are friendly and more than willing to offer advice or a hand when asked so don't be afraid to speak up if you've got a question.

I really hope you'll enjoy Guild Wars and enjoy your time with TCK. I'll add you to my friends list and send you an invite the next time I see you online.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Tuwshreads Sat 25 Jul - 3:36

Woo-Hoo...that means I won't be the FNG no more (FNG = Freakin' New Guy...you know...the one you blame when things go wrong...LOL)

I don't have any low level toons, but I play like a beginner, so I'll be more than happy to help ya out. Just give a holler...

(oh yeah..and don't feel bad about being a wow player...I hear they're coming out with a cure for that...)
Claude Tuwshreads
Claude Tuwshreads
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: