The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nursey is Flying Away!!

+3
Jebus
Ahou Anansi
Game Nurse
7 posters

Go down

Nursey is Flying Away!! Empty Nursey is Flying Away!!

Post by Game Nurse Fri 5 Dec - 2:15

Hey Guys!

As some of you might know, I am heading for warmer climes for the month of December and shall be gone until after Boxing Day...

I am going to miss all of you, Oh! So Very Much!!!!!!

I hope you all have a Fantabulous Merry Christmas, are all healthy and safe, and Santa is generous!

Drink lots of spiked Eggnog!! After all, the eggs are good for you! *smile*

I hope to see you All in the New Year!!!!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
------------------------------------------

As for where I am going...I have had a few people ask, so if you are interested, we are going to Atlantis (www.atlantis.com) in the Bahamas for a week so the kids can be thoroughly commercialized and over stimulated. Then we are heading to the quiet island of Eleuthera for the remainder of the month where we can hang with the locals and swim with the fishes.

For anyone that is contemplating traveling anywhere in North or South America or the Caribbean I strongly recommend the website www.vrbo.com. You can rent a home/apartment/whatever anywhere for cheap cheap!! We have used this website for years, staying at different houses each time. It is fantastic.

If you are contemplating Europe, I would suggest http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/ It is really really good and focuses more on Europe/Africa/etc. We have used this one as well. A little more tricky since it is European based, but if you like to hang with the locals, have fun traveling around without a plan, and sort of take things as they come... this is the best way (and cheapest) to travel!!!

(Unless you go back-backing of course, but you know what? I do NOT DO the back-back thing, ok? I need a shower and running water and electricity and a nice cozy bed with clean, non-insect infested sheets or I am NOT a happy girl... *smile*)

Take care,
N
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Nursey is Flying Away!! Empty Re: Nursey is Flying Away!!

Post by Ahou Anansi Fri 5 Dec - 3:16

I'm sooo jealous! (not to mention, now does seem like a good time to flee Canada, maybe the drama will be less when you return) =P

I hope you have a great trip and come back all recharged and relaxed. Smile What a great way to spend the holidays.
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Fri 5 Dec - 3:23

Bah! Insect infested covers is the whole way to "camp out" for a month. Anyways, have a fun time and soak in all the rays in that warm sunlight for those of us who will be shivering while attempting to shovel the driveway... BURRR!

Best of luck to ya, and stay safe!
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Fri 5 Dec - 11:21

....what's a Boxing Day? Crazy Canooks and their made up holidays. What's next? Hockey Day? Bah.

Oh, I joke, I joke.

Have fun enjoying the warm weather, Nurse. You going to be able to be online while you are gone? Got a flickr account or something to post pictures?

Travel safe, see you in the New Year. That's still January First, yeah? Not some other crazy date? =)
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Fri 5 Dec - 15:22

Nurse, we'll be missing you, too. And when you come back all recharged, you'll find the rest of us all tired of family. Razz Have fun, be safe, and enjoy yourself! See you in a month...ish? lol
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 5 Dec - 16:08

Enjoy. A vacation. What a novel concept. Think I had one last decade. Maybe I'll get one in this decade. A boy can dream after all.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by funky Sun 7 Dec - 13:31

Take care & enjoy your vacation Smile
funky
funky
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum