The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chance for redemption

5 posters

Go down

A chance for redemption Empty A chance for redemption

Post by HeavyMetalHead Tue 23 Sep - 16:00

I'm honestly filling out an application this time so I can ultimately put this whole mess behind me.

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names: Andrew the Hawkeye, R/W; Raziel Musashi, A/R; Louis Azazel, P/??. The first is a sort of tribute to Hawkeye from the show MASH. The second is something random I thought of. The last is also a sort of tribute, to a forum member at GameFAQs named Lu Aza. I'm not going to go into how he's tribute-worthy though. I have redone Lou as a Paragon for personal reasons.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them: I own all of them and EotN. I've played Proph for 5 months, NF for about as long, maybe 4. Factions and EotN for 3 months or so.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is): My name's Andrew, I'm 18, and I'm male.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you): Outside of a town in Kentucky. If I ask "What town did Johnny Cash and June Carter get married in?", anyone that could answer that correctly will know.

5. Times and days you play: Whenever I feel like it, honestly. I used to take Sunday's off, but not any more.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server): Yes, I have it.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs: My needs...I never really thought about that, honestly. But now I need somewhere that I can make something better of myself.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?: I'm too laid back and lazy for my own good at times. But when it comes to certain things, I can be focused concerning what it is. Not much left to me than that, I guess.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?: (Removed due to personal reasons.)

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.: I was a member, but I left for a stupid reason. That's all I want to say for now.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.: (Removed due to obscene language and personal reasons.)

Last edited by HeavyMetalHead on Thu 25 Sep - 20:49; edited 1 time in total
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

A chance for redemption Empty Re: A chance for redemption

Post by Aeternalia Tue 23 Sep - 19:33

Adrian / Andrew

Thanks for the application. The officers are currently discussing your re-entrance in a post in the officer's forum.

We will notify you of our decision.
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Tue 23 Sep - 20:00

I understand that I'm somewhat of a self-righteous idiot. Even though I can alter the application, I know I still made myself seem self-wanting and immature.

But forget it. I need time to myself to let this blow over. You can PM me the call on this at the end of this month. I need the break.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Tue 23 Sep - 22:52

I think you are being extremely brave, and brutally honest Adrian.

I hope to see you soon... and go easy on yourself...ok?

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Wed 24 Sep - 18:59

I won't try to beat myself up about this. Honestly, I might spend October doing a sort of in-game version of a pilgrimage. It'd do me some more good and keep my mind off of the whole thing better just a week or so doing nothing.

Andrew
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Thu 25 Sep - 18:29

Andrew, after input from Nurse, James, Eric, Scion and myself, a fairly unanimous consensus has been reached.

You will be offered a re-invite under the following conditions:
1: The invite will be sent after the end of the month giving you a period of 10 days to reconsider your desire to rejoin the Cherubim.

2: Once admitted you will be subject to a 2 week probationary status as are all new recruits.

3. Upon reentry, officers will take the time, as will you, to reintegrate you into the social aspects of the guild as well as understanding what Cherubim means.

None of this is done with the intention of punishing you. Your contributions in the past warranted a "rebirth" opportunity. You are considered a "lost soul" and it is our intention to see if we can help you find your path back.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Thu 25 Sep - 19:51

I appreciate this, and I understand that what you're doing isn't a punishment. I was going to tell you about my "pilgrimage" was going to entail after the end of the month, but I have no qualms on revealing it now. It would have entailed on attempting to complete/finish at least one campaign on my own with only henchmen and/or heroes in my party.

But with the announcement of a two week probation, I don't know exactly what will happen to it now. The counseling is somewhat unexpected on my part, but I have no hard feelings against it since I know I did nothing to better myself since the State of the Union address a couple months ago.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 25 Sep - 23:35

Hey Adrian-

You know, I think that is an excellent idea...namely that you finish one campaign solo. You can still do that regardless of coming back of course!

I keep making one toon that I promise myself will be devoted to solo play, because I think it would make me a stronger player. But then it always gets sucked into a group and next thing you know I am making yet another toon!

At any rate, you can always make one and just keep working on it whenever there is no one online. Super idea on your part!!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Fri 26 Sep - 2:15

That's what I did with my Rit. Can heal, can do damage, can support. I just said this is it, bam, sat down and actually played through the campaigns. Watched the cutscenes 'n everything.

I beat Nightfall first. Got the heroes unlocked. Then I went from Hero Skill Trainer to Hero Skill Trainer and unlocked all the good stuff for Ranger, Monk, Ele. I'd change my secondary, cap a couple Elites and I started having fun.

If you got the games, man, just go for it. Once you get rolling it'll be hard to stop. =)

Scion
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down