The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Zaishen Farming

+3
Scion
Game Nurse
Aeternalia
7 posters

Go down

Daily Zaishen Farming Empty Daily Zaishen Farming

Post by Aeternalia Tue 23 Sep - 12:32

I finally captured and purchased the skills to make this happen, so I plan to farm my zaishen points every day.

If you have not been able to beat the zaishen challenge and open Zaishen Elite, this is a good opportunity to do that. If you have, then you can join me in Z elite to rack up our 6K of virtually free Balthazaar faction. Thats a bit over 1 Zaishen Key a day.. or 5k in cash a day..for about 20 minutes work.

If you are poor, this is an easy way to get started earning the cash you need.. you can max out at around 120K a month doing this... and like I said.. it takes about 20 minutes + setup time a day..

hey.. your probably standing around chatting that much!

If you have a ranger, thats the character to bring, second pick would be a spirit spammer Ritualist.
The ranger would need trapping skills, which I can help you get if you need them.

Anyone interested in this.. just contact me in game, I will be doing this every day and would like to do it with the same people so we can get a routine set up..but anyone that wants to learn it or do it.. I will go.. even if I have already gotten the points that day.

Aetrnalia Tenite
Aiko Tenite
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Daily Zaishen Farming Empty Re: Daily Zaishen Farming

Post by Game Nurse Tue 23 Sep - 15:01

Hmmm, all I have up to level 20 is an ele and a monk....can they do the job???

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Tue 23 Sep - 17:20

we can definitely get it set up.. it might take a bit to get there.. but we will find a way if your interested in doing it.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Tue 23 Sep - 17:34

Nurse - you can always make a PvP toon and do it. That'll have everything unlocked, the Balth faction is account wide, and you can just throw the keys in your storage.

You don't even need a perfect build. As long as you have some AoE spells, you can help with the farm. I always farmed with a trap Ranger and three Searing Flames Eles. I know I got a post around here somewhere...

Scion
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Tue 23 Sep - 19:25

You know, I never ever think of a PvP toon!!

Brilliant!

I am very much interested in learning how do to this James...as I love to spend money!!! So perhaps next time I see you on and you are not busy we can either use Game (my ele) or I can set up a new PvP....whatever you think best!

And I bet a bunch of people would be into it as well....so you might be taking a little herd around with you *grin*

Take care,
Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Tue 23 Sep - 19:27

I'd love to join in on that..I'm gonna need the money if I ever get to a spot for better armor. Let me know and I'll do what I can...even if that means for me to make another toon.. lol
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Tue 23 Sep - 19:44

We have several people in our guild that are capable of running this.. of which I am the least experienced. But I am definitely motivated towards getting our newer younger players out of poverty as soon as possible, as well as helping get the older more established players into their elite armors!

See ya in the game ~
James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Tue 23 Sep - 20:31

I have a pretty good AB Derv build. I'm not sure how good it will be in Z Elite, but we shall see. Although, I do have a SS build saved in my template that I used for my Rt in the Battle of the Sexes. I'll tweak it a little so that I have more/better choices of spirits.
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Thu 25 Sep - 15:22

We did this last night with Jebus, Myself, Marie and Di,

Di and Marie went as Ele's and did a great job dealing out damage.

I went as a secondary Ranger with 5 trap skills and frozen soil to prevent rezzing.

we simply trapped the snot out of the doorway, and then I tried to body block while the Ele's laid down the Area of Effect skills on the knocked down Zaishen. (knocked downs from the traps) this combined with the aoe damage of the traps ended up as Flawless Victory in about 20-30 seconds after start for most of the teams we came up against.

The first couple of tries didnt go too well, but we got a system figured out after a few fights then proceeded to unlock Zaishen Elite for Marie and Di, then went on to max out our daily balthazaar faction from Zaishen Elite.

I ended up earning 5,700 faction Which I turned in 5,000 of it for a Z key to Tolkano.. I immediately went to the Great temple of Balthazaar and sold the key for 5,000 gold.

This can be done every day.. You are allowed 6K of Balthazaar faction from Zaishen Elite each day. so you can farm 1 Key a day.. and a second key on day 5 for a total of 6 keys every 5 days ...

Thats 36 Keys in a 30 day period, Yielding 172,800 to 180, 000 Gold after 1 month (depending on how much you sell them for .. they range in price from 4.8 - 5K depending on the buyer.

If anyone else wants to get in on this.. Just talk to me, I will run it with anyone that wants to go, even if I have already got my daily points.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Thu 25 Sep - 16:35

Some odd things happened last night with this. I overheard in guild chat that somehow Nursey got 10k faction when out with Jon. Odd.

A little later I decided to go it solo since everyone else was doing something. Practiced with my trapping ranger, hero trapper, an emergency monk and one Ele hero. Got it down pat and only had one fail in the Zaishen Challenge. After hitting my 2k faction in that one, I moved on with my little band to Zaishen Elite. Had about 80 % success controlling my and my heros trapping and things looked ok. Once I hit 3k more faction(total of 5k now) something odd happened.

It would say in the battle....you received xxx faction for ********., But when I looked in my Faction report I would accrue no more. No, I was not at my max holding of 12000 and I am POSITIVE I had only acquired 5000 to that point. Anyone else have any issues where it either allows more or less than you are supposed to get?

Or am I and Nursey flukes?

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Thu 25 Sep - 18:38

I don't know what happened, but a few people got lucky last night. Too bad that luck couldn't rub off. I could have used some more faction lol.
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Thu 25 Sep - 18:41

I noticed when reading up on the guild wars wiki (in the discussion page of the Zaishen elite mission entry) that there were mentions of odd behavior when moving from Zaishen challenge to Zaishen elite. The noted behavior was that if you die in Z elite, you would not gain faction in Z elite until you had reached that amount you had already earned.. then start gaining faction normally. There were a couple of other people noting that they had stopped receiving faction early after doing Zaishen Challenge.. then going to Z elite.

Last night, I only received 5,700 total even though we were still killing Zaishen in elite, this was after doing challenge to open it for Marie and Di.

So yes.. there does seem to be some bugs.. or the "RULES" for gaining the points may not be completely understood by the community yet.

I will continue to monitor my performance in this and see if I notice any changes.

There are also reports of people receiving more than 6000 faction for killing large consecutive wins.. they are unsupported claims though. Is it possible she had faction in the bar before she started then mistakenly attributed that faction to being earned in Z Elite?

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Thu 25 Sep - 19:22

There are also reports of people receiving more than 6000 faction for killing large consecutive wins.. they are unsupported claims though. Is it possible she had faction in the bar before she started then mistakenly attributed that faction to being earned in Z Elite?

I actually did end up with 9,600 faction at the end of the night, after starting with 430 faction. I'm not sure how it happened, but I know when I tried it the first time I stopped receiving faction about the time we stopped playing the first time (Stopped at 5000 faction exactly). After going back with Nurse, I started at a total of 5460 faction (I bought a skill for 1000 faction which brought me down to 4460 faction). So, by the time the night ended, my faction was up to 9,600 faction.

So, I'm not sure what happened, but I ended up with a total of 10,170 faction from Z challenge and Z elite only (and again, that total also includes the 1000 that I used to buy the skill). Any clue?

Hehe..Just as a side note: I bought that Z key with my faction, went to AE1 in the Temple of Balthazar, and without saying a word (or rather typing a word) and just watching the trade chat, I sold it for 5k within 2 min.

Last edited by Alaistaria Marie on Thu 25 Sep - 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Thu 25 Sep - 19:56

Thanks for clarifying!

Sounds like a bug of some kind.. it certainly is not the advertised behavior.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehwyn Thu 25 Sep - 20:04

I had a theory about why Marie and Nurse were able to get a bunch more.

Neither of them had hit 6000 faction the first time they did it early in the day. Later, I formed a party (as the leader) and they came along with me. I had already gotten my 6000 faction for the day, but was helping them out by being the trapper so they could nuke stuff. I didn't earn any faction, but they kept earning it as long as we kept going...

Maybe for some reason since I was the leader and had already capped mine earlier, it didn't trigger the faction cap for them, since mine was already triggered? It's the only theory I could think of off the top of my head. I'd think the cap would trigger per-person, but it may be based in part on other party members.
Rehwyn
Rehwyn
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 109
Other games played : Too Many (Check 1up Page)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5618825

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 25 Sep - 23:50

Hmmm. I am just going with the fluke theory myself....

When I added up all my faction, I realized that I made almost 14,000 that night! I started with 1000, made 4-something thousand and bought a key, then we moved on to elite and went until I maxed at 10,000.

So I ended up buying a total of 3 keys last night after starting with only 1k...

Definitely a fluke *grin*

(humming happily to myself as I contemplate spending all my cash....)

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content