The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 26 June: Mission Night Requests

2 posters

Go down

Friday 26 June: Mission Night Requests Empty Friday 26 June: Mission Night Requests

Post by Scion Fri 27 Jun - 3:40

Hey all,

Got a couple things I'd like to do, if I could get any guildmates to help.

1 - Crush the Great Destroyer. Last mission of Eye o da North.

Since that is just a quick slapfest, I figured it'd be fun to do a couple challenge missions. Mainly stuff with armor drops so I can upgrade my Hall o Heroes =).

Both the Dajkah Inlet, just on the mainland in Nightfall, and Glint's Challenge, accessible from the end of Eye, have drops of armor pieces that can be used to upgrade heroes looks. And then thrown into the Hall O Heroes.

I've never really sat down and organized a team and tried to do one of these missions, I think it'd be fun.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Friday 26 June: Mission Night Requests Empty Re: Friday 26 June: Mission Night Requests

Post by Pampered One Fri 27 Jun - 14:38

Those sound great. The Dajkah inlet one is pretty easy even without an organized team. I usually take 3 heros and 4 henchies and make it thru 3 or 4 of the bosses that drop the armor piece. Generally i get one piece every 1 1/2 runs. Though Lady and I did one run together through 4 of the bosses and got 4 pieces. Good stoke of luck there.

I have 1Mission to Add for my son on Mission night. He wants us to do Finding Gadd from Gadd's encampment. I got He and Lady there last night, barely.

Pampered One
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Friday 26 June: Mission Night Requests Empty Re: Friday 26 June: Mission Night Requests

Post by Scion Fri 27 Jun - 14:50

Last time I tried Dajkah was when I first landed in Nightfall, the only elite I had (ever) was Burning Arrow, and I just went way toooo slooooooow. I think crushing through the corsairs will be a nice break from Destroyers.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down