The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cantha Vanq Title

3 posters

Go down

Cantha Vanq Title Empty Cantha Vanq Title

Post by Danny Thu 8 Apr - 18:00

HooRay for me. I finished vanqing Cantha today and started on Tyria. I can tell you already Cantha is easy compared to Tyria and I am only on my third zone.

I had a really tough time clearing the Eastern Frontier. The multiple grawler monks were kicking my butt til I slowed down and started pulling the groups apart. Still it took me almost 2 hours.

I am trying to map the areas as I go, I finished vanqing Cantha with a 95% mapped status. I will go back to clear the rest but I needed a change so I started with Tyria.

Its good to be back and great to have my accounts back and fully restored. A heads up on that. Make sure u have all your serial numbers recorded, your birthdate correct and if possible the unique ID number assigned when you register the game. I will never register more than 1 account per master account again. There is no benefit and one "oops" gets them all locked out.

But they made it all good so all is well that ends well.

Cya online! Suspect
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Cantha Vanq Title Empty Re: Cantha Vanq Title

Post by Acolyte41 Tue 13 Apr - 16:39

gratz! glad to hear it.
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue 13 Apr - 20:14

UGH!!! I thought I had accomplished something by vanquishing Cantha....Tyria is a grinding nightmare! I have about 20 of 54 done and haven't gotten to the Magumma Jungle yet. But with 2 mm and my rit, we plow through most of the mobs. I left TOA with 4 henchies and sabway team and vanqed about 7 or 8 zones...mercantile stones are awesome .... Of course it was over a 2 day period and I just stayed logged in an minimized when I wasn't playing.

If you haven't played a rit yet, you definitely should try it out. Coupled with Sabway heroes they are an awesome class.

Having a ball...wish you were all here!
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Wed 14 Apr - 3:31

Lol ive been TRYING to do some recruiting but its pretty hard with our current guild state. Slowly but surely its getting there tho Smile Yeah me and till went from ToA down kessex peak back up to iron hammer mines. fun fun fun stuff O_O
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Sun 18 Apr - 17:17

wow guy sounds like your really grinding away at it wish I could help ya out but I'm out on a job thats in the middle of nowhere and I mean it just to get bolts we are having to drive almost 50 miles round trip but things are going well here just board out of my mind stuck here out side of work not much to do

anyway grats guy
Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content