The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Title

3 posters

Go down

Survivor Title Empty Survivor Title

Post by Acolyte41 Sun 8 Nov - 12:57

Well after roughly 8 hours of solid gameplay (I passed out from some medication and slept for almost 14 hours messing my actual time up) im at 300k xp with 0 deaths. Did some calculation and I would have to run Fronis Irontoe's layer 150 some times to get legendary survivor in NM with no scrolls. thats 100xp/ kill with 4 guys that offer over around 160xp. Using 300% xp bonus scroll and in HM i can almost 800 xp/ kill. EIGHT TIMES FASTER than NM.

All in all Survivor title is a synch Wink hardest part is starting off. Got sooo lucky so many times. Like 8 hp left lucky lol.
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Survivor Title Empty Re: Survivor Title

Post by Pampered One Thu 12 Nov - 5:57

Do it in HM. Much quicker. Did it on my monk in much less then the 50 predicted hours...nade some good items too.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Thu 12 Nov - 23:54

yesh ty Smile
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Fri 13 Nov - 14:46

I started a rit about 4 or 5 months ago with the intentions of getting the Legendary Survivor title. I think I got to level 3 without any deaths and then went back to playing my warrior again. Smile

So my Survivor rit ended up just joining the rest of the other characters I hardly ever play, spread across over both accounts. Perhaps one day I'll get bored of playing as my main warrior and actually go back to him and all of my other baby toons that are wallowing in obscurity.

Grats on the title btw Acolyte, sounds like once you hit the Punch Out part of it things are pretty risk free and it just requires some grind.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Sat 14 Nov - 2:48

pretty risk free is right, doesn't stop the horrid boredom and wanting to go actually kill things. Gets the heart pumping too. Uno keeps you awake OH GOD 12 HP SPIKE AHHH TAKING DMG RUN RUN. but its just so much more satisfying
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down