The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost but Not Daed

4 posters

Go down

Lost but Not Daed Empty Lost but Not Daed

Post by TIll KIll Sun 25 Oct - 18:58

Hey Guys and Gals
Sorry I haven't stopped in in so long been working more hours than I even want to sit here and think about. I even think that the wife is starting to think that I'm dead the dog has even bit me a time or 2 when I came in late at night so guess it's time I stop by and try to fill everyone in on things here took a job that was a major mistake on my part this is has to be one of the most messed up jobs I have every been on from the not having parts tools prints you name it I spend as much time teaching the people I'm working with how to do this job to just chasing down parts. On top of all of this My mom has started building a new home that the contractor walked out on with only being about 1/3 done so after working 10-14 hours a day I'm spending 2-4 more hours building her home so to say that I have my hands full would be a major understatement but when I have time I'll be back just like always, just for now I just don't have the time no matter how much I wish I did. Anyway hope all of you are well and if I have time I'll stop by but till about the next 2-3 more months its going to be a hit or miss kinda deal

Till Kill
Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Lost but Not Daed Empty Re: Lost but Not Daed

Post by Acolyte41 Sun 25 Oct - 19:02

wondering where the heck u went man sorry bout all that cya soon
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Mon 26 Oct - 0:24

Glad to hear your alive Till!!!

Sounds like the job your on now isn't the most enjoyable way to earn a paycheque. When I hear you say missing prints and parts I cringe inside and remember one of the reasons I'm enjoying sitting around on my butt right now enjoying a few months of stress free sanity while the economy eventually rebounds a bit (hopefully...)

And that's B.S. that a contractor could just walk off from building your mom's house partway thru the job. You hear so many horror stories about sleazy contractors nowadays that either don't finish jobs or do them extremely half-assed.

Anyways sounds like you've really got your hands full man. Good luck with it all, take care, and hope to see ya sometime.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzuki Mon 26 Oct - 5:16

Hey Till, good to hear you're still alive

Sorry to hear you're so busy though. That sounds pretty stressful man. Can't believe the guy would just walk out on the project like that. Hope all goes well with everything going on.

Take it easy, and hopefully see you in-game once everything settles down
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Tue 10 Nov - 21:45

Well Guys and Gals I left the company that I was working for think it had something to do with see them dropping a 6 ton load 3 times even after I told them that wasn't going to work and that the rigging was going to fail I sorry but I'm not going to work with someone that going to get me killed so down to trying to finish up mom's house it's framed in and will be starting the drywall this week God I'll be glad to have this done been putting in 90-100 hours there at mom's so with luck I should be done by turkey day which shes looking forward to if I get a chance I'll try to up load a few pics and show you what I've been up to but if nothing else I've been getting fat on mom's home cooking there's no place like home there's no place like home
any way if I have missed any of you I'm sorry and hope all is going well with you and yours

Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Wed 11 Nov - 2:20

Good to hear from you again Till.

And yeah NO job is worth risking your life for when it's over things as preventable and stupid as that.

90-100 hours a week! Your mom is lucky to have such a great son, although I'm sure I would do the same for my mother....if I had any knowledge or skill in construction that is Laughing

Take care man,
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down