The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a Plane! It's a Ghost! No, It's Jebus!

4 posters

Go down

It's a Plane! It's a Ghost! No, It's Jebus! Empty It's a Plane! It's a Ghost! No, It's Jebus!

Post by Jebus Tue 18 Aug - 17:41

Well, when I bought my new computer, I got worried that something might happen to it like what happened to my old one (That is, after the 1 year warranty expires).. So, I went out of my way, and bought ANOTHER computer. The main one, is all out gaming, and the other one was the most I could afford, but still very decent. Much better than some compaq pos that only had 80gigs of Hard Drive space, and I don't even want to admit how small the video card was (as well as how little ram it had).

So, if anyone was curious as to what happened to me, here's the story.. I bought the computers, went overboard, and sacrificed internet for a couple of months. Despite all that, I think it was COMPLETELY worth it. I am in love with this computer. When I was setting it up, I was actually drooling.. Sadly, I have no great "getting a new computer" story like Nurse, but when I signed on and went straight into Vabbi, I had the biggest grin on my face!

See ya in game!
- Jebus
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

It's a Plane! It's a Ghost! No, It's Jebus! Empty Re: It's a Plane! It's a Ghost! No, It's Jebus!

Post by Trytan Tue 18 Aug - 22:55

Welcome back Jebus!

Don't think I ever really got a chance to play with you, maybe we can go kill some Kurzes sometime.

What are the specs on your new rig? I really wanna invest in a new one in the next year or so. Mine does the job for the gaming I do now, but if I were to want to play a game that's been released in the last year or two it'd probably run at a snails pace.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

It's a Plane! It's a Ghost! No, It's Jebus! Empty Re: It's a Plane! It's a Ghost! No, It's Jebus!

Post by Jebus Tue 18 Aug - 23:19

I basically went with what Scion told me..

It's a 2.33ghz speed but overclocked to 3.2
512mb Nvidia GeForce 9800gt (I think that's right)
8g Ram

Those were the main 3 I cared about the most.. It's a HP Pavilion Elite. I also got a 22'' HD monitor 25% off with the HP purchase, so all in all; great deal!
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Wed 19 Aug - 3:19

O. M. Gosh. It is Jebus come back from the Dead!!!!

Yay!!!!!

It has been WAAAAAAY longer than a few months buddy. Much longer. At least it feels like longer!

Now, when we are all fighting a mob, and things are going badly, and we all look at you, and you say...."Ummm I am lagging guys, sorry". We are gonna throw Char dung at you *grin*

I shall try to get online this week. I miss you all!

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Fri 21 Aug - 21:40

Very nice rig, if I bite the bullet in the next year or so I'd probably go for similar specs...although saving up enough to run dual GPU's or waiting until the price on them comes down is what I really want to do.

Hoping I'll have some more time to save, other than GW my gaming is pretty much non-existent nowadays....don't think I've even powered up my Xbox 360 in over 6 months. Here's to hoping that the GW2 system requirements will accomadate my old rig.....I'm sure I'll be fine still but it'd be a shame if I can't play it on maxed out settings Crying or Very sad
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Wed 26 Aug - 14:53

welcome back guy long time no see hope to catch up with you and char dung isnt to bad if you can get it before they cover it in the sand but you should see the hair balls they cough up ewwwwwww nasty

Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down