The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vanquishing always looking for players

2 posters

Go down

vanquishing always looking for players Empty vanquishing always looking for players

Post by TIll KIll Mon 13 Jul - 22:18

yes it's true I have done it I have become one of them the lowest of low; scum of GW's. I tried going cold turkey the 12 step plan even checked into the Betty Ford but there is no hope for me now I have become a title hound .......... There I said it are you all happy

No as normal I looking for anyone any area anytime I'm on to go vanquishing areas just started working on that title so if you catch me on (not like I have been a lot here the last 2 months) speak up and let me know I'll always welcome the help

Till Kill
Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

vanquishing always looking for players Empty Re: vanquishing always looking for players

Post by Claude Tuwshreads Tue 14 Jul - 3:58

Well...the only two areas I've EVER had any luck with vanquishing is...the area right outside of Shing Jea Monastery...and the area right outside of Kamadan. So...on the extremely off chance you need help with either (or both) of those...I could help you with that.
Claude Tuwshreads
Claude Tuwshreads
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down