The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys and Gals

2 posters

Go down

Hey Guys and Gals Empty Hey Guys and Gals

Post by TIll KIll Tue 16 Jun - 4:04

Hey everyone just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know I'm still alive and breathing but WOW the kids are keeping me hopping all 3 of them have got a summer job so from 8 am till about 10pm I'm picking up or dropping off someone but Have to say that I'm proud of each of them for getting out there and getting their first jobs ( Arby's ,Blockbuster and mowing yards ) the oldest is starting at the local Blockbuster (hope she takes care of my late fees) the 2nd is working at Arby's now and the youngest (10) has started mowing yards here around the house so each of them has really stepped up and grown up so much so I have to say that yes I'm a very proud dad so as for now I'll try to hop on when I can but the gran baby is getting a lot of the time I have when I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off ............. but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world So guess I will have to let you guys and Gals hold down the fort till I can get back on with you all but miss ya and will see you all when I can

Till KIll
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals Empty Re: Hey Guys and Gals

Post by Pampered One Wed 17 Jun - 14:38

I understand. Between my boy being here and the puppies, I have little time for much else too. Guess we will all see each other when we see each other. Maybe after summer we'll all be a little more regular.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down