The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Haro Derv!!

2 posters

Go down

Its Haro Derv!! Empty Its Haro Derv!!

Post by harounleashed Sun 31 May - 7:04

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Haros Sins A/Rt --- I chose this because of the Sin short for Assassin and of course my famouse Haro gamer tag i use for almost every char
Synyster Haner W/(not chosen yet) --- Chosen for my favorite guitarist Brian Haner Jr. aka Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold
Haro Dervish D/(not chosen yet) --- Chose because of Dervish class with my original name

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
This is my second account i bought a few days ago i have the trilogy pack, i am familiar with Prophecies and Nightfall and Eye of the North i am only new to Factions

3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
I am 18 my name is Jake and i am a male

4. Location in the real world:
I am currently living in Pine City Minnesota and sometimes ill stay in St. Cloud Minnesota for long periods of time

5. Times and days you play:
Whenever possible i guess i just got re-addicted to GW lol

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes i do have Vent i play Counter-Strike Source alot as well as GW.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
Nothing really just having the company of others in this guild everyone was really nice and cool i dont even know why i left =/

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
Well im an easy goin guy i guess lately been inside way too much for it being summer lol but o well i have a girlfreind that i have been going steady with for around 1 year i like to bike in my other times that i dont play games or work.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?
i really like to get accomplishements ingame im one of those people that if i start something i like to finish it and i will contribute to whoever in the guild needs help

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
Im not 100% sure but i remember many months ago it was either Pampered or Lady invited me to Guild when i was in Lions Arch loved the guild since

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.

If at all possible would i be able to get my old account back on this guild? My main characters names on that account are Haro Derv and Ms Disaster. i know there is a 100g fee for adding someone so i will be willing to pay any amount to 1k to get back in this guild i miss you guys Very Happy,.. oh and sorry if this was too long lol
harounleashed
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Its Haro Derv!! Empty Re: Its Haro Derv!!

Post by Game Nurse Sun 31 May - 17:13

Welcome Back Haro!

If you see me or anyone else you remember from the guild on, give us a ding and you can be invited!

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum