The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek

3 posters

Go down

Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek Empty Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek

Post by Lady Herodias Thu 14 May - 20:05

Well i know i havent been on much here or even on the game. Been working on contacting puppy buyers, putting in ads and writing deposit contracts and all sorts of good stuff. When I get home tonight I will post a picture of the pups. Mom seems to be doing well and I think Maxine is gettting away from the pups a little more. Someone said in a bout another week, there eyes will be open...yipee and I'll be able to take more pics. At the moment, ive snuck some time from work just to post this. You'll get pics tonight!

Ann
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek Empty Pics of pups

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 15 May - 2:04

Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek Allpup10
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek Empty Re: Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek

Post by Game Nurse Fri 15 May - 3:31

Awwwwww!!!!!

Adorable!!!

I have 10 pups of my own right now. And yeah, I spend hours and hours on the phone talking to people and deciding who gets them.

Nice job Ann!!

N
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek Empty Re: Selling puppies takes alot of time...eek

Post by TIll KIll Sun 17 May - 2:41

WOW!!! guys that's some group you got there hope all is going well and I'm sure that we will all be fine till your back on with us but don't worry its not let we are going to be hanging from the lights ..............but then again that's not a bad idea just have to see where Andrew is headed with that rope I'll be back maybe.................
lol
Till Kill
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down