The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK guys want to know if anyones up Zaishen missions/ bountys

3 posters

Go down

OK guys want to know if anyones up Zaishen missions/ bountys Empty OK guys want to know if anyones up Zaishen missions/ bountys

Post by TIll KIll Fri 8 May - 3:37

not sure about anyone else but i have a back log of missions and bountys so was going to see if anyone wanted to knock out their back log this weekend as well as the ones for the weekend was wanting to do them on fri night and sat after noon say 3ish guess we can just list what you have in you log that you need to do and what ever has the most people we can try to do first and work our way from there

i have as bounty quest (by the way good time to cap new skills) hint hint
llsundur lord of fire
priest of menzies
rotscale

and my mission quest
dzagonur bastion
G.O.L.E.M.
venta cemetery

at this time thats what i have left to do so i guess speak up ppls we need to kinda stick together as much as i like pamp and hes done a rockin job here in the hall its time to give him a break and let us all kinda share the load of keeping our hall alive and running I've see in the litte less than a yr of playing most halls die out becouse of ppl not wanting to play and show up to do anything we its not pamps job its all of ours each of us needs to think that this game is only what you put into it and make out of it and Im sure that at some point in time you have got help so hey maybe its time to pay it back a little

ok till will get off his soap box and go sit back down

KILL TILL Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

OK guys want to know if anyones up Zaishen missions/ bountys Empty Re: OK guys want to know if anyones up Zaishen missions/ bountys

Post by Trytan Fri 8 May - 4:04

For bounties I've got

Ilsundur, Lord of Fire
Rragar Maneater

and for missions I have

Dzagonur Bastion
Venta Cemetary
Thunderhead Keep

Should be on tomorrow evening and will likely be able to put in a couple hours on Saturday afternoon (eastern time) so I'll be up for these or any other ones that others need to finish up.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

OK guys want to know if anyones up Zaishen missions/ bountys Empty Re: OK guys want to know if anyones up Zaishen missions/ bountys

Post by funky Fri 8 May - 14:40

I have mostly EOTN mission quests & bounty quests on 5 of my toons Wink
funky
funky
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down