The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised

3 posters

Go down

I promised Empty I promised

Post by Ryan Tue 14 Apr - 15:14

Well...my musical is over, and as I promised I would begin the rebuilding of the TSK guild and alliance. I know I did state that that I would try and drive this front alone, but any help would be great!!

I have some ideas of were to start with the guild itself:
1. I need officers that are willing to work and able to be on.
2. We need new players that are not going to get bored with the game after a week.
3. Events Events Events!!!

Any ideas and thought could be great, and help is ALWAYS welcome! Please tell me anything that you think could be helpful with the rebuilding of TSK alliance, and your ideas will be put into good use!!

~Ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

I promised Empty Re: I promised

Post by Pampered One Sat 18 Apr - 16:57

Its a challenge Ryan. We got activity here but rarely enough at one time to do much either. Got 20 on a day but usually no more then 4-6 at most.

Events are really hard to plan. Not sure what to do with so many casual players myself.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Zakuraa Thu 7 May - 23:42

Ahh Ryan, where are you? It's been nearly a month (almost), my activity in my guild has almost ceased, and i'm about ready to just disband ZAK and start up a different type (name/tag/ect). Not many people are attracted to the name "Heroes of Zakuraa" [ZAK].

=L
Princess Zakuraa
Princess Zakuraa
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 28
Other games played : CoH/CoV, Diablo II, Hellgate London, Lineage, Diablo I, Perfect World.
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://www.myspace.com/krystal_shaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum