Stryder of Argonoth's Application

Go down

default Stryder of Argonoth's Application

Post by Stryder of Argonoth on Fri 13 Mar - 21:04

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names: Stryder of Argonoth, I liked the Name From Lord of the rings. And Stryder was my Nickname in the Army.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them: I have 2 accounts. My main account with all the campaigns. and my storage account. That only has Prophecies and Factions on it at the moment. and My wife also uses the storage account. I have also played GW off and on since the beta.

3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender? 29 yrs old, Male, 1st name Bryon

4. Location in the real world:
Roswell, New Mexico, USA

5. Times and days you play: Mornings and Afternoons. GM -7 (US Mountain Time)

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes and I also have Team speak

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs: since I am still Noobish in a while i am looking for and active, friendly and helpful guild. The guild I was in when coming back to GW was completely inactive and the ones that were active were completely un-responsive

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself? My name is Bryon my friends call me Bry. I have a wonderful wife and 3 kids that take up my afternoons. That I wouldn't trade for all the gaming time in the world. I am currently a stay st home dad and recently medically retired vet I served in the US Army for almost 10 yrs. I have been Gaming off and on since i was in the army. and got addicted to MMORPG's from a few of my buddies in the army

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game? In game I like to quest as much as I can and run missions. Make new friends and dungeon run when ever a group wants to. I enjoy learning as much as I can about the game. and getting together with others to farm and hang out.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know. From the guild recruitment page on GW guru

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share. I have played GW off and on since the beta. I haven't finished a campaign yet but I am working on doing so for when GW2 is released
Stryder of Argonoth
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Stryder of Argonoth's Application

Post by Pampered One on Sat 14 Mar - 16:36

Nice application Bryon. Glad to have you aboard.

Pampered

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias on Tue 17 Mar - 4:33

Hi Bryan,

I had a chance to talk to you in vent...and it was nice spending some time getting to know you. I look forward to many more vent rendezvous and playing time with you!

Lady Herodias

Lady Herodias R/E
Queen Bathsheba N/M
Aurelia Ann D/M
Leilani Chin A/M
Shan Zen Bacher P/W
Mui Chocolatier Ritualist

Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

View user profile http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryder of Argonoth on Tue 17 Mar - 19:02

Thank you to all for the warm welcome and the awesome change of an active guild its been a nice change and has motivated me to stay active in GW.
Stryder of Argonoth
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia on Wed 25 Mar - 22:50

A little late.. but welcome anyway. Look me up we can do some hunting Smile

James
Aeternalia