intence euphorium's application

Go down

default intence euphorium's application

Post by intence euphorium on Fri 20 Feb - 1:59

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
My in game name is Intence Euphorium. I don't know really what made me choose the name. i just kind of thought about it.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
I just got prophecies and have been playing for about a month and a half
3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
I am 13 years old. My first name is Owen and i am a male.
Don't worry, it's ok to be an in-game crossdresser, our leader is.

4. Location in the real world:
I live in Ontario,Canada
Feel free to be as specific or non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are and what may be going on around you.

5. Times and days you play:
I play everyday of the week but i will sometimes not be on. usually am on between 7:30pm and 11:30pm

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
I have absolutely no clue what a ventrilo is.
This is not a requirement but it makes things a darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have our own server.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
I just try to enjoy playing the game. I enjoy helping new comer's who need help and i will sometimes need help because i am fairly new to the game.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
I am a very easy going person. i love to talk on this game so if you are looking for someone to talk to i will talk with you. That's about it. I just love to talk and an really easy going.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?
I like to go kill monsters,help people with quests and some times sell the rare items i get from drops. I can help new people with what knowledge i have from my experience's in this game. I can also Help other people in the guild. I don't really want to accomplish anything. I just like to explore and fight monsters. If I had to accomplish something it would probably be getting the best Armour in the game.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
I am friends with some of the guild members such as Trytan Voorhes.
If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know.
No i am not.

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.
I don't really have anything else to say about myself.

Please remember to be as informative and clever as possible. One worded responses generally show a lack of genuine interest.
intence euphorium
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: intence euphorium's application

Post by Pampered One on Fri 20 Feb - 2:04

Nice job Owen. Welcome to the guild. It will be nice having someone new to the game to help out. It has been a while since we had someone new to help out

Pampered

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: intence euphorium's application

Post by Lady Herodias on Sun 8 Mar - 4:26

Nice to meet you! I've not been on much....I apologize, but when I do, I love to know more about the new members. Welcome

Lady Herodias

Lady Herodias R/E
Queen Bathsheba N/M
Aurelia Ann D/M
Leilani Chin A/M
Shan Zen Bacher P/W
Mui Chocolatier Ritualist

Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2