Application for Guild Membership

Go down

default Application for Guild Membership

Post by sir_moose on Wed 28 Jan - 17:42

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Aidenn Galadorn - Mo/Me16 - my 7yr old son suggested the name.
Just Add Ice - E lvl3 - name based on (in jest) one of the worst movie posters ever (Cool as Ice)

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
Prophecies (about 3 months)

3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
Don't worry, it's ok to be an in-game crossdresser, our leader is.
Joe, male, 33 yrs old

4. Location in the real world:
Feel free to be as specific or non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are and what may be going on around you.
Oklahoma City, OK

5. Times and days you play:
Whenever I have time. Mostly at night (9PM-midnight CST) and on weekends some.

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
This is not a requirement but it makes things a darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have our own server.
Not yet, but I don't mind getting it.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
Looking for a guild that is available for teaming up for PvE missions and quests and a group to be able to ask questions to. Of course, I like helping others as well, so I'd like to be available to help others with whatever quest or mission they're working on. Also, I'd eventually like to try PvP, so I'd like to be able to find a friendly group that would be willing to show a PvP newbie the ropes.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
I'm married and have four kids. My two oldest sons (10 and 7) have their own GW accounts, so if I'm playing earlier in the afternoon/evening, I'm probably helping them with a mission.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?
My first goal right now is to complete the prophecies campaign with my Monk. Ultimately, my goal is to have fun playing the game. I really like Monking and I like being helpful. I'd be willing to team up with anyone that needs help with a mission or a tough quest. Sometimes, henchman can be annoying. Besides, I think it's much more fun to play with real people.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know.
Saw a post on the GuildWarsGuru.com forum, and thought the description sounded like what I was looking for.

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.
Not that I can think of at the moment.
sir_moose
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Application for Guild Membership

Post by Game Nurse on Wed 28 Jan - 18:08

Welcome Joe!!

You will find us a chatty, helpful bunch I think..and we look forward to meeting you in-game!!!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Application for Guild Membership

Post by Lady Herodias on Thu 29 Jan - 2:16

Hey Joe,

Its really nice to meet you! I will put you in my friends list so that we do not miss you in-game! Welcome to TCK!

Lady Herodias

Lady Herodias R/E
Queen Bathsheba N/M
Aurelia Ann D/M
Leilani Chin A/M
Shan Zen Bacher P/W
Mui Chocolatier Ritualist

Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2