The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh No You Don't Tourney Bracket (Hero's Challenge Game 2)

+6
spakman
Alaistaria Marie
Jebus
Scion
Godzuki
Lady Herodias
10 posters

Go down

Oh No You Don't Tourney Bracket (Hero's Challenge Game 2) Empty Oh No You Don't Tourney Bracket (Hero's Challenge Game 2)

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 20 Jan - 5:14

Well we are going to start a new Hero's Bracket, since we haven't used our guild yet for any events! For those who don't know what that is....Basically you choose 3 Heroes and you go against a teammate. Once we get the list of people that are playing, we will randomly match the players and post the playing bracket on this thread. For those who have not been keeping up with the long drawn "Oh No You Don't Hero's Bracket (Game 1). Please refer to the thread http://thecherubimknights.heavenforum.org/looking-for-group-f5/oh-no-you-didn-t-tourny-bracket-round-1-t374.htm

The following rules shall apply:

Suggested rules for the tournament (First Round):

1) First round match needs to be completed within a week posted on this thread. List your 2 choices of toons that you may be using. You may not change your selected toon on the day of the tournament.
2) Paired matches need to work out an agreeable day and time. Under no circumstance is there to be any in-match observers during your match. Observations can be made after the completion of the tournament through GW OBSERVE tab.
3) Post in this forum topic the day and the approximate time you and your paired match have agreed to play. We would like to cheer you on, as well as have an opportunity to watch the video (that is if you dont mind!)
4) This is double elimination match. The first round ends when one of the players lose 2 matches.
5) Once the match is complete. Edit your topic post where you agreed on the time and day you slotted, and list the winner of the match.
6) The Bracket sheet will be updated.

OUR GOAL IS TO COMPLETE THIS BRACKET WITHIN ONE MONTH OF POSTING SO IT IS NOT DELAYED.

We need at least 8 players to start this game. Officers...please join us again in this game...unless of course you think there is ANY possibility that you will forfeit because of time constraints.

Thanks for playing!

P.S. Gunter..if these rules need to be edited. Please let me know.

Last edited by Lady Herodias on Tue 20 Jan - 5:28; edited 1 time in total
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Oh No You Don't Tourney Bracket (Hero's Challenge Game 2) Empty Re: Oh No You Don't Tourney Bracket (Hero's Challenge Game 2)

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 20 Jan - 5:22

Yes...I will be the first one.

Selected character I will be playing will be:

Lady Herodias (Ranger)
Leilani Chin (Assasin)
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Oh No You Don't Tourney Bracket (Hero's Challenge Game 2) Empty Re: Oh No You Don't Tourney Bracket (Hero's Challenge Game 2)

Post by Godzuki Tue 20 Jan - 5:24

I'll sign up for this one since I missed the last one.

I'd like to sign up either a Monk or a Mesmer PvP character which I've yet to create since I've only got 1 free slot. Is that alright?

Edit: I will be participating with my PvP Monk, I Am A Happy Hippo

Last edited by Curatio Animus on Wed 21 Jan - 7:32; edited 1 time in total
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 20 Jan - 5:29

Yeah...as long as we know the character!

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Tue 20 Jan - 12:05

I'm in.

Psy On (mesmer)

Scion
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Tue 20 Jan - 18:25

Once Again another edit.

Jebus Hates Kurzes Me/*
backup will be
Jebus Sparticus W/*

Last edited by jebusfolife on Sun 25 Jan - 5:59; edited 2 times in total
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Thu 22 Jan - 3:01

Hmmmm...need at least 8...Anyone else???? Pampered? Game Nurse? Xanthos? Paravell? Di? Sky? Funky? Malice? Marie? Trytan? Where are the competitive players!
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Thu 22 Jan - 13:35

Ann...are you trying to get me back to GW for good? Is that the deal? lol I would actually love to play in this here tourney..but I have honestly forgotten how to play anything but a monk and I highly doubt that I would do much damage like that and you know my heroes are just there to be sacrificed. I will have to bow out of this one this time, but I know that we have lots of players in the guild who didn't get to play in the last one. Surely, they'll get their booties on here and sign up. Smile
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by spakman Thu 22 Jan - 21:34

After talking with Gunter* the other night, Ive decided to sign up.

Im pretty sure ill get my behind handed to me, but there is only one way to find out Smile

Ill be using either
Ly Starcaste (PvP Elementalist)
or
An as of yet uncreated PvP Necromancer (I only have one slot reserved for a PvP character and its presently housing the PvP ele I made the other night)

*at least I'm pretty sure thats who explained the Hero Challenge to me

-Andre
spakman
spakman
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 20
Other games played : Quake Live, Battlefield Heros, Fallout 3
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 30 Jan - 1:57

Well i think we are a little short here with people....hmmmm guess i'll have to beat some people on the head!
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Fri 30 Jan - 4:52

Ain't getting me this time Ann. I'll help referee it, but that's all.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 30 Jan - 5:23

Oh! I will join up!!

Sorry I meant to earlier but I kept forgetting!

Hmmm Monk or ele....

Well I think I will try monk just for fun!!

Twilight Nurse.. be there or be square!

N
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SamKablam Tue 3 Feb - 1:55

I said I would do it, but I'm not sure what heroes I want to use yet. I'll let you know when I figure it out at some point soon.
SamKablam
SamKablam
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Tue 3 Feb - 8:34

You can use any heroes you want. It's not like once you pick 3 heroes, you are forced to keep using those same 3.
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Tue 3 Feb - 15:32

The only thing that is set is what toon you are going to be playing. Although it would be nice if we knew what heroes the other team was using. Maybe the higher seed needs to tell the low seed first? Then the low tells the high what they are using after they know? I'd like that. But, anyways, Jebus knows what's up, no heroes are set in stone.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Tue 3 Feb - 18:00

Would the seeds be picked randomly? Because I'd feel sorry for somebody if they won the 1st seed had no PvP experienced, and was matched up against someone like you, Animus, Funk, or myself that at least PvP on somewhat of a daily basis.
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Tue 3 Feb - 22:22

Random seed, baby! What worse is when the underdog brings it, and someone like me goes down to "the new guy".
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 4 Feb - 4:15

Well we wont control the heros....although if you know an experienced player you can always ask him/her for a decent build. As far as how it is matched....Im not sure exactly how it was matched last time. Although there were some surprise matches, where the underdog won.

Since this is double elimination...even he/she lost, the next game the person would be playing the loser from another match...think it could be fair.

Gunter..what do you think? Also Im short one...I could use u for the last player.
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 6 Feb - 0:10

Well,

Looks like I got Gunter's okay for the last person! Now I need to know who he is using? Sad Witchy? Pampered? Don't be a poop and ignore this post..Gunter Razz
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Mon 9 Feb - 16:44

No revealing of heroes. We must maintain the fog of war. Besides its fun to try to out think your opponent and anticipate what he will do.

I'll sign up reluctantly...but I think we are one short still since Sam has had a comp crash.

I will decide on my classes later.
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 18 Feb - 3:49

WEll I told Gunter if I cant get the last 2 people we are going to do a Round Robin...or maybe just do six double elimination...sigh...can someone rally a couple of other people?
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down