The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Grove Masters

3 posters

Go down

Eternal Grove Masters Empty Eternal Grove Masters

Post by homework19 Fri 16 Jan - 17:56

I know this is NF weekend, so this is meant more for sometime next week. I am one mission away from Protector of Cantha and that is Eternal Grove. Pug groups are too incompetent to do this. Snap Krackle ran me a few missions last night that I was trying to get for 3hrs prior so thanks for that!
homework19
homework19
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 49
Other games played : COD5, Making History, Red Orchestra, IL2, NHL 09, NCAA Football 09
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Eternal Grove Masters Empty Re: Eternal Grove Masters

Post by Pampered One Fri 16 Jan - 18:16

I would be glad to help. This mission is very much easier with 2 people. Jon and I and Funky did this. If you set up as 2-4man groups its a breeze.

On my side I went aoe ele, Funky was sin, and heros were a healer and a mm.

Jon ran himself, mm, cursing necro, and healing necro.

We each took one gate side and breezed thru it. However, I noticed some differences between different times I ran this with other poeple. There are some times when the mobs come very spaced out and other times they come in big bunches. So, there is a random factor. It may be overwhelming one time and the next time you try, very easy.

On the left side group there often spawns a duo of bosses and if it is the right combo, it can knock out the 4 man group very quickly. This leaves the other 4 man team trying to run over and do a team res in the middle of defending their side. Not an easy task.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by homework19 Fri 16 Jan - 18:28

thats what we ran into two or 3 times lol - 2 boss sets. We had a monk afk the whole time, so I had to do the rezzing
homework19
homework19
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 49
Other games played : COD5, Making History, Red Orchestra, IL2, NHL 09, NCAA Football 09
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Fri 16 Jan - 22:59

Two minion masters is key. If you can bring someone to solo the turtles, that'd be awesome, too. Then a MM at each gate side, hopefully a lot of AoE damage, and a Sin that runs off to stop the siege.

When I did it I was running Splinter Barrage and I could hold one side with my MM. So we had two one side, three on the other, and the rest killing turtles or support.

Scion
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down