I Would Like to Join TCK

Go down

default I would like to Join TCK

Post by SnowCaps on Sat 6 Dec - 20:46

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:Africas Finest - Monk |Snow Caps ( pvp toon, usually mesmer or warrior)|Talon Silverwing - warrior | Admiral Chiggen - ranger | 5 other pvp toons which i switch names and proffesions.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
Profacies,factions - 2.4 years | Nightfal - 1year | EoTN - 0.5years
3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
Don't worry, it's ok to be an in-game crossdresser, our leader is.
Ryan,25,Male
4. Location in the real world:
Feel free to be as specific or non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are and what may be going on around you.
Near Chicago, Illinois USA, Unincorperated

5. Times and days you play:Usually different times at least an hour or two every day.

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
This is not a requirement but it makes things a darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have our own server.
Yes
7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
I want a guild big in PVP but also PVE. I Am looking for lots of 1v1 scrimmages too. a big family that all works together.
8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?Im a Cop who likes 1v1, willing to help, and i have never been in a guild where i have not lead or been an Officer+.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game? I LOVE 1v1!!! i would 1v1 all day if i could. i like RA and HB, any pvp really. i could help with 1v1 tournaments and other PVP related topics.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know.
Google Search -- scrimmages

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share. I LOVE 1v1! once again, i have never been in a guild where i was just a member for a permanent time. I've Been an Officer of [LaZy], A Senior Officer of a 1v1 guild [LUST], officers of lesser guilds and lead a few.

Please remember to be as informative and clever as possible. One worded responses generally show a lack of genuine interest.
SnowCaps
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: I Would Like to Join TCK

Post by Scion on Thu 11 Dec - 21:28

Drop a message to me in game, dude ~ Scion of Hodr

We'll get some 1v1 on.

Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus on Thu 11 Dec - 22:22

We do have a couple of guys, including myself, who PvP on regular basis.. Looking forward to see what you bring to the table.
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: