The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Righty People!!!!

3 posters

Go down

All Righty People!!!! Empty All Righty People!!!!

Post by Game Nurse Fri 7 Nov - 20:10

Apparently the Guild Bank Overfloweth, and Gunter is tired of all the stuff littering our bank space, thereby reducing the amount of HIS personal stuff he can stick in there instead... *grin*

Sooooo... we need a fun way to divvy out the goodies! And since everyone seems to be thinking Dodge Ball...I am proposing a Guild Fun Goodie Distribution Night!!!

This is what I am thinking:

We plan a night - like perhaps Next Saturday night the 15th at around 5-ish pm PST. This gives everyone an entire week to get a PvP toon and the the skills necessary - (there are only like 3 of them, and I bet most of us have them anyways!)

We Form Teams and Kill Each Other!
And the team that is last man standing gets maybe 1 nice valuable (relatively) goodie for each player and the team that loses gets things like Blots Of Cloth, Or my personal favorite - Chitin Fragments.

What could possibly be more fun than that?????

What do you all think???

Come On! Free goodies we can sell and put toward the Cute Clothes Fund!! You all KNOW you need a new pair of SOMETHING for ONE of your toons!!!

Input (and participation) gratefully appreciated...

Now expect me to nag all of you to get the skills for the next week, and those of you who know how to do this (a group that does not actually include me to be honest *grin* BUT I AM an expert nagger) PLEASE nag and assist everyone else in getting the required things...OK?????

Otherwise Gunter is simply gonna pocket all our goodies and buy himself more booze.... *smile*

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

All Righty People!!!! Empty Re: All Righty People!!!!

Post by HeavyMetalHead Fri 7 Nov - 23:44

Man...I was wanting to pull a special game show thing next Saturday. A slight take on the Whose Line? improve show. Only 5 of the games I can list that would work, though. Might get more, but it'd take some working on. Eh...I still have a week to work on it at any rate.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ternnel Stronghold Sat 8 Nov - 1:43

I wouldn't mind a PvP night.

-I was thinking of doing Capture the flag at one point (made a post here about the rules and how it works)

-Also Battle of the sexes was fun (the girls could try to redeem themselves since last time the guys won)

-dodge ball also sounds good i would need to get the elemantalists skills for it though

-Red Rover was fun also

-We could also do 2vs.2, 3vs.3, or 4vs.4 duel tournament of our own using the guild hall scrimmage (teams could be random or premade)

ternnel
Ternnel Stronghold
Ternnel Stronghold
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down