The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Nurse Application

4 posters

Go down

Game Nurse Application Empty Game Nurse Application

Post by Game Nurse Fri 26 Sep - 21:42

Well, Since even Gunter did one, I guess I better too....

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Well I have Game Nurse who is my main gal… I just wish I had known that I could not change names OR hairstyles once I made her… and now it is too late *sigh* Ah well. She is an ele/whatever and lvl 20
And Twilight Nurse (yes, I AM name challenged, ok?? *smile*) who is a monk and level 20 as well.
And a bunch of assorted others that I can never seem to find time to play.
As to names, well, I usually just get my kids to pick my names – they have more imagination than me! But when I first started playing the game I had no idea that a name could not be changed, so my very first toon was Game Nurse One , then I made, like 5 more…Game Nurse Two, and so on, meaning to change the name when (and if) brilliance ever struck me. But it never has, and I could not change it anyways, so my poor toons are stuck….
At any rate, I pick Nurse names, because, well, I am a nurse! And I hear it all day, so it usually gets my attention! Plus I like to be consistent with my names so everyone knows EXACTLY who I am… that way they can tell ME in case I forget *grin*.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
I got it all! Ummm, three months now I guess?

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

I am 36 (am I really that old???) my name is Nicolette, and I am all girl...

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

I live on Vancouver Island….a large-ish Island waaaay out on the wet Left Coast of Canada. Perfect place to live if you like rain, and mud, and ocean, and large wild animals trying to eat you, not to mention miles and miles of wilderness with no people to speak of…

5. Times and days you play:

Ah well, your guess is as good as mine. Depends on my work, depends on my kids, depends on if it is sunny outside or not…. But I try to get on every day at some point…

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

Yes I sure do! And MAN is it fun! But people tell me I tend to be loud, and laugh too much. And snort. Do not forget the snorting…

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
see the last question....

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
Well, I have had a life that seems to have run in many different directions. Come to think of it that is my game play style as well…. (Hmmmm there might be a psychological paper in there somewhere). I was born in California and lived most of my life there, where I have done everything from modeling (yes, yes, as some of you have managed to find out, I modeled lingerie… and I am all about fashion to this day) to going to med school (until I was struck by pregnancy *sigh*) to professional horse training.
But currently, I am a mother of two rapidly growing and unfortunately mouthy children (WHERE on earth did they get THAT from??), and the wife of a charming, hard working Wonder Bread man… Yes, I am Wonder Woman… *smile*
We have a farm and breed large, aggressive horses, and small, gentle dogs. And, as I mentioned, I am a nurse (RN) and working medical/surgical most of the time, but occasionally I work Obstetrics (which I love) and geriatrics, dementia ward (Love those demented people, they can be a blast!) and am planning on getting my ICU certification next year…. And eventually, perhaps my Nurse Practitioner. But I am not sure I can stand more schooling.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

Well, I love to kill things. (Really, really like blowing things up. *grin* ) I like to run from things, preferably by running in the right direction, AWAY from other baddies… But that skill seems to escape me half the time. I like to try to figure out where the heck I am going, but most of the time I do not really care as I seem to get where I want to go eventually despite my efforts anyways. AND I love to dress my toons up in pretty clothes and funky accessories. But mostly I really love to play with other people and make inane comments.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

Well, Lady whispered me at one point, after I had been playing for about a week. Poor woman, thank goodness she is tenacious. I had never, ever played any kind of online gaming before this. Ever. Or done MSN, or anything remotely trendy like that (yes, yes, I know, I am sad - you young whipper snappers out there, us old folks take a while to get with the program..ok?) And it took me forever to figure out that the toons running about were actually PEOPLE! And they were TALKING! And LOOK! One was talking to ME!!! It was like the Voice of God coming over my computer. Well, that is if God actually whispered in typing to people. The computer kept *dinging* me and this typing would appear, and I was, like, WHAT is going on here?? I thought the Game was talking to me! It was a little spooky actually. SO finally, I decided to talk back…and then I promptly got the entire town screaming at me to stop spamming them….because I could not figure out how to reply to her and her alone.
Once we figured that out, I joined the guild. Of course poor Ann had to explain to me what that was as well… *sigh*

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

I dunno. I really like people. I am extremely curious and interested in them and their lives. And I love to play games and randomly kill things and make lots of money to buy clothes (in the game that is *grin*). So this online gaming thing seems to be the perfect fit for me. I prefer not to play solo, only because I get bored since the computer does not appreciate my witty comments whatsoever (of course my human partners may not either, but they are usually too polite to say so *smile*), and my henchs seem to get fed up with me and commit suicide rather than play with me. I have made some really good friends so far in this game, and have been given the honour of being asked to be an officer.
I hope to help make the guild a fun, friendly, welcoming, home away from home for all the members, and a place where no one is judged, or treated badly or unkindly. There is quite enough of that out in the real world, thank you very much…. And I vow to never let Any Member Go UnWhispered….

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)

Last edited by Game Nurse on Sat 27 Sep - 9:27; edited 2 times in total
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Game Nurse Application Empty Re: Game Nurse Application

Post by Pampered One Fri 26 Sep - 22:27

oy
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Fri 26 Sep - 22:52

Wow...Ya know..as an officer, I would have thought that you would have put yours in earlier....and as for Gunter...well...he's THE officer..and his app is only FINALLY in? Sheesh..what kinda guild IS this? rofl..On a serious note...eh..forget the serious. Very Happy

Nice to finally "meet" you. hehe
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahou Anansi Sat 27 Sep - 6:46

Wow, so bright and cheerful ... and so bright and *yellow* too!
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sat 27 Sep - 9:17

Oh my! it is very, very yellow...I will try to turn it down!

There, how about orange! Sorry about that! Did not look at it after I posted it...

And thanks Marie! you are the most funnest thing to play with ever!

And Gunter...Oy?

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahou Anansi Sat 27 Sep - 14:37

Game Nurse wrote:Oh my! it is very, very yellow...I will try to turn it down!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)

*sniff* It wasn't a criticism, I liked it! It was very you, all bright and energetic and glowing and shiny.
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sat 27 Sep - 22:17

Awww... *blush*

Thanks Ahou...

Nicolette